Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  421
  • Content Count:  9,780
  • Days Won:  8

C'mon... If FSU leaves the ACC then is VTech going to be SEC bound in a few months? I think the big12 is more stable and well respected. ACC will be big east all over again except with duke and wake forest and it will be about as equally respected as the big east was too.

Games against Baylor, Tx Tech, Texas, and TCU, Kansas, and K St, Oky State, OU, WVU, and Iowa... Some may get old time to time but ACC may just fall apart.

Says the man that does or at least has in the very near past live in Texas.

I was really impressed with the conference when I watched A&M's last season as a member but I don't really find any of the schools exciting match ups for USF except Texas, OU, and WVU... 

Clemson, Miami, Vtech, Louisville, NC State admittedly seem like a better fit for USF, I just think the Big12 is more stable and that the competition is better. 

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Come on FSU.... push baby push

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37
  • Days Won:  0

The Big 12 has equal revenue sharing for everything but tier-3 rights.  FOX purchased most B12 members' tier-3 rights for between $5 million and $8 million annually per school.   

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

victory-victory-baby-push-achieve-goal-d

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

glad my wife had a ceasar-salad-section

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

C'mon... If FSU leaves the ACC then is VTech going to be SEC bound in a few months? I think the big12 is more stable and well respected. ACC will be big east all over again except with duke and wake forest and it will be about as equally respected as the big east was too.

Games against Baylor, Tx Tech, Texas, and TCU, Kansas, and K St, Oky State, OU, WVU, and Iowa... Some may get old time to time but ACC may just fall apart.

I was really impressed with the conference when I watched A&M's last season as a member but I don't really find any of the schools exciting match ups for USF except Texas, OU, and WVU... 

Clemson, Miami, Vtech, Louisville, NC State admittedly seem like a better fit for USF, I just think the Big12 is more stable and that the competition is better. 

I meant to put a smiley face at the end of my post. Didn't mean to come across as an a-hole. Your reply doesn't indicate that you felt that way, just wanted to clarify.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

I meant to put a smiley face at the end of my post. Didn't mean to come across as an a-hole. Your reply doesn't indicate that you felt that way, just wanted to clarify.

Civility will not be tolerated on this thread.   :bash:

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

glad my wife had a ceasar-salad-section

Yeah and we all know what that baby achieved victory in pushing out:

http://funnypoopers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/check_out_that_poop__by_xneetoh-d4utoz2.jpg

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I read that blog. The only people complaining were Auburn and UF fans. The FSU fans are ready to bolt the ACC. Realize that half the OSU, UMich, and PSU fans already live in FL and provide a natural fan base. Beside they would make about double what they get from the ACC in revenues. All the Noles I know are sick of the ACC. Who could blame them?