Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

9 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

I see us 4-0 heading into conference before we lost to Rice and have a 5 game slide.

Damit man this isn’t 2009! 

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,788
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, cophbulls said:

im gonna say it, i love the new conference rumors. you could have so much fun with that conference, you could have east and west divisions with every school west of birmingham in the west and the rest in the east, you could have the Yanks and the Rebs, with every school south of birmingham being a rebel and the rest being yanks. Bring in two more schools and have a 16 team 4 division conference with the winner of each division playing each other in semi-final a week before the championship. God what fun that could be. of course, it'll never happen because god forbid we think outside the box. but at any rate, these 6 cusa teams are waaaaaaaaayyyyy better fit than 3 west coast teams. 

Funny you say this, I am not a fan of the conference, but something needed to be done and it is what it is. I was considering traveling to more out of state games as well, and this helps a ton.

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Damit man this isn’t 2009! 

Undefeated until we are not, my dude!

4 minutes ago, cophbulls said:

Yeah, super unpopular opinion here, i am sure, but i love this conference, and i am prolly going to go to more away games because if it. 

Nothing wrong with that. As the BE days become more of a memory others may come to the same conclusion. In fact, I I am kind of relieved that it is all over. We are where we are and it’s time to try and win games where we are. No more surprises for a few years I think. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  418
  • Content Count:  3,184
  • Days Won:  12

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Nothing wrong with that. As the BE days become more of a memory others may come to the same conclusion. In fact, I I am kind of relieved that it is all over. We are where we are and it’s time to try and win games where we are. No more surprises for a few years I think. 

its like the circle of life, we started in cusa and now we are back(sort of) next step to infinity and beyond!!! Hakuna Matata brother!

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

43 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Maybe BYU could be a noon game. Maybe they wouldn't wake up in time.

There's that....Did you ever think how pitiful we must be to already be plotting on the 2022 schedule while we just played 1 conference game so far....Oh Woe Is Me....           disclaimer: NEB started this nonsense

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576

34 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

This years’ conference schedule looks like a problem 

Yep..Non-conference doesn't look to good either...Past tense 👇🚽

17 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

There's that....Did you ever think how pitiful we must be to already be plotting on the 2022 schedule while we just played 1 conference game so far....Oh Woe Is Me....           disclaimer: NEB started this nonsense

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,460
  • Days Won:  3

Where we at right now?kubler-1024x806-1-1024x806.thumb.jpeg.d23e15c9bf77a8fa64af3e8d8da1b409.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,755

1 hour ago, cophbulls said:

Yeah, super unpopular opinion here, i am sure, but i love this conference, and i am prolly going to go to more away games because if it. 

To each their own.  I will be watching all games on television these next few seasons and saving my money.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  278
  • Days Won:  0

29 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

Where we at right now?kubler-1024x806-1-1024x806.thumb.jpeg.d23e15c9bf77a8fa64af3e8d8da1b409.jpeg

Still in denial. There's no way those 6 schools are the best fits for the conference.  None.  The rest of college football is playing chess while the AAC is playing checkers.  The #1 priority for Big 12 expansion is performance on the field yet the AAC is looking at Rice and FAU because...they'll bring the Houston and Miami markets???  Of course not.  I have a hard time believing Michael Kelly is playing any role in the expansion, hence I am still in denial.

• Haha 1