Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

We were a founding member, this abortion is 1/3 our fault. If my wife leaves me tomorrow (which is probably entirely likely) that’s not my fault (well it probably is but play along) but if I decide to go hogging because it’s the easiest and most convenient solution that’s my choice and if I decide to then marry a common **** pig because they are there that’s just dumb and even more unimaginable if I then do it multiple times over lowering my standards each and every time. Having a harem sounds like a good idea but not if you are going with the idea that 10 ones together equal a single ten.

Puc either needs immediate help, or has reached the pinnacle of posting here on TBP and should immediately retire and be enshrined into TBP Hall of Fame.

More than likely, both.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  19,617
  • Days Won:  255

8 minutes ago, Triple B said:

And how many people do you think actually believe that? Again, you're arguing something that 99.9% of this board already don't believe. Stop saying "people" and say "that poster" ...

Although more of your usual hyperbole, I agree with the concept. People going to games now are going to watch USF play, no matter who the opponent is.

In 2022 pages I’m pretty sure I’ve had this conversation with far more than one person which is a quorum for addressing people. I think that there is far more than the 8 people that make the .1% but even if it’s just 1% at 78 people if thats a good enough percentage for people to want to shut down a country it should be a large enough percentage for me to be able to engage the concept and not the person. As I am sure the person is quite lovely and likable unlike the toxic idea, I prefer stifle the thought and not the individual who I applaud for the bravery to express concepts they fear will be lambasted.

7 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Off topic quibbling with Kanigits moved here ....

This type of discretion would never have gotten us to 2023 pages of nothingness 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  585
  • Days Won:  0

JFC - looks like I need to take another half-decade break from this place. The negativity is what drove me away the last time. Enjoy your misery!

1 minute ago, USFFan said:

JFC - looks like I need to take another half-decade break from this place. The negativity is what drove me away the last time. Enjoy your misery!

I don’t think anyone here is actually miserable about anything or else they would have been long gone as many others that have disappeared. Everyone deals with less than ideal situations differently and our situation has been more less than ideal than positive for quite some time. What positive thing would you like to talk about? I will gladly join you in a positivity thread and Trips is pretty good at weeding out people trying to suck negatively into a positive thread. I just don’t know that this thread is the one for positivity as it’s about a decade into us looking for salvation as one of the only three teams left behind by the last conference expansion. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  586
  • Content Count:  23,149
  • Days Won:  109

6 hours ago, Triple B said:

We didn't jump on the AAC bus. We landed on it when we were thrown out of the BCS ...

6 hours ago, puc86 said:

We were a founding member, this abortion is 1/3 our fault. If my wife leaves me tomorrow (which is probably entirely likely) that’s not my fault (well it probably is but play along) but if I decide to go hogging because it’s the easiest and most convenient solution that’s my choice and if I decide to then marry a common **** pig because they are there that’s just dumb and even more unimaginable if I then do it multiple times over lowering my standards each and every time. Having a harem sounds like a good idea but not if you are going with the idea that 10 ones together equal a single ten.

I've skipped over most of your posts recently but seeing in the first line your wife was kicking you out got my attention. So, let's go with your wife kicking you out.  If hogging means what I think it does, you had a choice of hooking up with an undesirable or moving out on your own.  So in the college football landscape that would mean being an independent.  That works for ND, BYU and?   

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,706
  • Days Won:  53

44 minutes ago, USFFan said:

There's still the fun goofiness in between the negativity.

1.5da9d3a4d3dfe.jpg

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,427
  • Content Count:  98,349
  • Days Won:  490

@puc86 has become more obtuse and unable to pull the nose up at all.  It makes him hard to take for some.

failed crash and burn GIF by truTV’s Bobcat Goldthwait’s Misfits & Monsters

It's one of his toughest seasons.  I understand.

I on the other hand am joyous that we have another season about to get underway whether we're in the P6.5 or not.

Let's play.

Go Bulls!

And now for a good conference rumor..

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

4 hours ago, puc86 said:

This type of discretion would never have gotten us to 2023 pages of nothingness 

Negative. This has been 2000+ pages of nothing but pure gold until riff raff was invited in ... but in all fairness, it's actually been good realignment input from them for the most part.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I've skipped over most of your posts recently but seeing in the first line your wife was kicking you out got my attention. So, let's go with your wife kicking you out.  If hogging means what I think it does, you had a choice of hooking up with an undesirable or moving out on your own.  So in the college football landscape that would mean being an independent.  That works for ND, BYU and?   

Out of the current 7 independents? It seems to be going pretty okay for Army, ND, BYU and Liberty and that by my math is better than half and much better odds than the only sampling I actually care about and that’s the fact there are zero USFs that being in the AAC has worked for after nearly a decade of this failed experiment. I like to bet on me and throughout college football history many independents have navigated those waters in order to achieve greater success. Honestly what do we have to lose? Afraid of failing? We seem to have demonstrated that’s just as easily accomplished as a member of the 6th best conference in all of football as it is as an independent. Also the wife thing was a hook, why would she want to leave me? I’m awesome