• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, Gat-Rat Bull said:

Screenshot_20210929-212720.png.636879d78fc06199d739c9ac1f54f96d.png

He even has the crooked finger going that @Brad talked about with our hand sign. Good ‘ol Q, he could do no wrong 😀

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,764
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He even has the crooked finger going that @Brad talked about with our hand sign. Good ‘ol Q, he could do no wrong 😀

This was right after the Syracuse game in NY. That one man made the trip up north so worth it. The Syracuse fans we met pretty much gave Flowers full credit for the USF victory. I sure hope Timmy can bring some of that Q magic back. 🤘

7 minutes ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

This was right after the Syracuse game in NY. That one man made the trip up north so worth it. The Syracuse fans we met pretty much gave Flowers full credit for the USF victory. I sure hope Timmy can bring some of that Q magic back. 🤘

Yep I was there…never missed a USF game in the Carrier Dome (we were undefeated there)🤘

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  586
  • Content Count:  23,228
  • Days Won:  109

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

We still spotted them 21 and it looked like they were playing an FCS team doing it.  I think the reason for your optimism was watching Mangum run the ball like a beast and Timmy looking incredibly smooth, with an elusive burst that reminded us of Q, this guy will be a better passer however not sure on the running.  He can make a guy miss with such ease that it looks like he is giving very little effort (like Q).

I am not sure what we do on D, we just don’t have the horses and better coaching can only mitigate this exposure a bit.  I am frustrated we can’t  do better on finding front seven talent, I can’t name one player on the line or lb’s that should be an every down player, our LB’s are mediocre at best and we get absolutely killed in the trenches.  This game has the potential to get ugly, just need the ball first and get a long sustained drive to set the tone and maybe keep it nteresting.  

Think I remember someone saying something about an injury. Hamstring? Maybe can't go all out right now.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  126
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/29/2021 at 6:31 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

So with a bye week and the competition ready to drop off a bit, I really think the coming out game could be the next game! He will have enough time to review a bunch of film of himself and will be able to adjust his reads/runs, etc. Let's go Q2!

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  370
  • Content Count:  6,588
  • Days Won:  37

On 10/8/2021 at 9:22 PM, RoyD3 said:

So with a bye week and the competition ready to drop off a bit, I really think the coming out game could be the next game! He will have enough time to review a bunch of film of himself and will be able to adjust his reads/runs, etc. Let's go Q2!

Most importantly, he had a full off week to rest his hamstring injury that has been nagging him all season. I hope the coaching staff has cooked up some more designed runs and tweaked the scheme to further play to Timmy's strengths. Also, I hope that they realize that we can't stop anyone on defense and 4th and 5 from the opponents 35 yard line is a time to go for it and not punt. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/8/2021 at 9:22 PM, RoyD3 said:

21 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

Most importantly, he had a full off week to rest his hamstring injury that has been nagging him all season. I hope the coaching staff has cooked up some more designed runs and tweaked the scheme to further play to Timmy's strengths. Also, I hope that they realize that we can't stop anyone on defense and 4th and 5 from the opponents 35 yard line is a time to go for it and not punt. 

I hope you guys are correct but keep in mind they only practiced five days, not sure if you can do much more with “new” plays being delivered. Injuries are the big positive here. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, BullyPulpit said:

So now it has been injured the whole season?  

We probably shouldn't even play defense anymore.  Maybe just give them the 7 points and take the ball right back after we score ...... 🙄

• Topic Count:  370
  • Content Count:  6,588
  • Days Won:  37

52 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

So now it has been injured the whole season?  

We probably shouldn't even play defense anymore.  Maybe just give them the 7 points and take the ball right back after we score ...... 🙄

Scott was quoted as saying that he has been dealing with a hamstring issue since the summer.