USF MBB one of five teams that will improve this year

NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  11,132
  • Days Won:  67

4 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I just think Gin and tonic or using it in some concoction that I found at bar years ago.  But, now that I think back, I maybe used to drink Gin and bitter lemon.  That would be before you were born probably.  I've changed "drink of choice" so many times over the years I've lost count.

Beer was always my first choice growing up however it was the summer after my freshman year in high school and if memory serves me right it was sloe gin and juice, fruity and weak so Perfect for kids, you could not taste the alcohol.  I evolved into Tito’s and Topo Chico, red wine and beer.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  586
  • Content Count:  23,013
  • Days Won:  109

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Beer was always my first choice growing up however it was the summer after my freshman year in high school and if memory serves me right it was sloe gin and juice, fruity and weak so Perfect for kids, you could not taste the alcohol.  I evolved into Tito’s and Topo Chico, red wine and beer.

Other than straight vodka I'll drink almost anything.  Just made that drink I mentioned for a happy hour to celebrate my wife's Bday.  We call it a Blue Bayou.  Vodka, Magellan Gin (Iris flavored) and Blue Curacao.  Found it in Biloxi or Gulfport many years ago.  Couldn't figure it out so finally called the place to get the specific type of Gin.

• Upvote 1