USF does not practice today (COVID and Social Injustice)

NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

8 hours ago, chapelbull said:

Are we talking about the latest instance in which the man had a knife at the very least inches from his hands after ignoring several commands from police officers who were called to the scene due to a domestic situation and possibly in his hand when he was shot?   

There are things that could be done better on both ends .... the police and the individuals in the community.

I think the list is more inclusive than that one incident. If and when the team comes out with a statement, I for one will be listening. I’m sure their collective experiences in our society are different from mine.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

17 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

More like Tourette’s Syndrome....**** sucker ass hole!!! 😹

Your nutz!! Love it....😂

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

18 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Your nutz!! Love it....😂

😀😀😀😀

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,822
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

Another thing that is said when cops do wrong

It is only a few bad apples. 

They never finish the sentence. 

Once we get rid of the bad apples from police departments then and only then will we have a good police force. 

I don't need to see any video of any unarmed American being shot by any police officer to know that the cop did not do their job properly. If as an officer you are so scared that 3 cops cannot arrest a suspect and put cuffs on that suspect but must shoot that suspect maybe you should not be a cop. Maybe you suck at your job and should be fired. Maybe 

Or maybe I live in a different reality 

See this pisses me off. Monday morning QBs! He had the **** knife in his hand before he ever got in the vehicle. He had already been tased. Do you tackle a man with a knife? Do you let them go into their vehicle which you don’t know if there is a gun? Do you go home to your family or the guy making the bad decision? Screw that!!! This isn’t the **** movies. People say just shoot them in the leg. You don’t shoot to maim you shoot to kill center mass. You would get killled trying to shoot a moving target in the leg. You eliminate the threat. When the officer with a gun tells you to something you do it. Rant done!! I’m tired of all this $&@$&!!

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

8 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

See this pisses me off. Monday morning QBs! He had the **** knife in his hand before he ever got in the vehicle. He had already been tased. Do you tackle a man with a knife? Do you let them go into their vehicle which you don’t know if there is a gun? Do you go home to your family or the guy making the bad decision? Screw that!!! This isn’t the **** movies. People say just shoot them in the leg. You don’t shoot to maim you shoot to kill center mass. You would get killled trying to shoot a moving target in the leg. You eliminate the threat. When the officer with a gun tells you to something you do it. Rant done!! I’m tired of all this $&@$&!!

There are either factually incorrect or unproven statements in what you just said, and it's very easy to google that and figure it out.  You being mad solves nothing.  

Edited by OcalaBull2

1 minute ago, OcalaBull2 said:

There are either factually incorrect or unproven statements in what you just said, and it's very easy to google that and figure it out.  You being mad solves nothing.  

There is video of the knife so what are you even talking about?

1 minute ago, Bullrush33 said:

There is video of the knife so what are you even talking about?

https://www.libertybugle.com/brandon-tatum-rant-on-jacob-blake-as-its-revealed-blake-had-a-knife-in-car-when-shot-by-kenosha-police-video/

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,409
  • Content Count:  98,060
  • Days Won:  488

I've had cops pull guns on me before (I'm white if you didn't know).  It certainly impacts my attitude.  

I also understand what a risky job they have and it could result in their death and sometimes does.

Let's stay on facts and not attacking each other or this thread gets flushed to the Mad Cow.  

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

I've had cops pull guns on me before (I'm white if you didn't know).  It certainly impacts my attitude.  

I also understand what a risky job they have and it could result in their death and sometimes does.

Let's stay on facts and not attacking each other or this thread gets flushed to the Mad Cow.  

Thanks.

Sorry brad! I’m done.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,409
  • Content Count:  98,060
  • Days Won:  488

1 minute ago, Bullrush33 said:

Sorry brad! I’m done.

I don't think you attacked anyone.  It wasn't directed at you.  Just have seen these things devolve. We had a good start, let's keep it there.  

It would be nice if we could model debate and thoughtfulness - if any of the actual players are reading this they might feel they made a difference.   If it's going at each other, not so much.