• Days Won:  255

Just now, Friscobull said:

Much like a fart in the wind, smelly for the moment but easily forgotten 😀

If we ever get an on campus message board they will build a statue to me

• Haha 2

Guest Jonesy Bull
6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I believe it was the fourth longest. 

I can't believe there were actually 3 games that were longer.  I think it was like 6 hours or something, even the Boston game was postponed because it took so long.

Sorry to give you bad news, but finally turned it to the baseball game and Rays beating Red Sox 8-2.

Nice night for Tampa Bay!

Guest Jonesy Bull
15 minutes ago, puc86 said:

We always have really long drawn out goodbyes on here, I think if I ever have to part ways I will go quietly into the wind so as to create an air of mystery and have my spirit live on.

No I'm gone.....I'm just saying my last goodbyes....too many skeletons.....alot of them my fault, but not all, in fact i feel like I've been treated unfarily.  But I will be a man and own up that I brought some of that on my own.   But not all, and thats what I have a problem with....Frisco says I won't own my behavior..  He is wrong, I do own it......but others in charge just won't.

Anyway your a cool dude Puc, your quirky, strange, smart, and articulte....I'm gonna miss ya bud.,

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

35 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Much like a fart in the wind, smelly for the moment but easily forgotten 😀

Sir, you have clearly not been around one of my world famous boiled cabbage farts. They are truly impressive!

Edited by libby_arts
brainfart.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

51 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I can't believe there were actually 3 games that were longer.  I think it was like 6 hours or something, even the Boston game was postponed because it took so long.

Sorry to give you bad news, but finally turned it to the baseball game and Rays beating Red Sox 8-2.

Nice night for Tampa Bay!

It’s  all good. Beating the Red Sox this year is pretty easy and no one is going to take down the Yankees in the playoffs anyway. More importantly my Rangers snagged the #1 draft pick last night and the right to draft the phenomenal Alexis Lafreniere. The teams continuing today are getting older and we will be packed with three young solid lines. Already looking forward to next year...which is only a few months away. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

49 minutes ago, puc86 said:

We always have really long drawn out goodbyes on here, I think if I ever have to part ways I will go quietly into the wind so as to create an air of mystery and have my spirit live on.

And hours later those people who quit TBP because of you will return like McArthur to the Philippines to a hero’s welcome.  

• Haha 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,997
  • Content Count:  19,859
  • Days Won:  213

Be careful what you wish for-- I almost checked out permanently back in September 2019. No coming back from a dirt nap. Thankfully things have sort of turned around.

If you get too emotional on any message forum, you will find yourself getting warned then reprimanded and possibly censored. As one of the people who help moderate, I was alerted to the flame out via automated email. Then it started going nuts as each new post sent a new email to all of us on the moderator level.

That brought me here. I disagree that anyone is being picked on. The forums have rules and ultimately--- and this is key--- Brad is the one who makes it possible to begin with. So yelling at him is sort of rude for one thing and also-- why is that in any way not making things worse? You took it to the next level where most people tend to just log out.

Do everyone a favor @Jonesy Bull -- take a break from the boards and come back when you can act with respect to all who are here. The rest of us will continue to do the same. If this response makes you mad. Fine. It will be the last you will hear from me about it. And take note-- I wrote this entire thing without using swear words that had to be censored. That is another form of respect for this board and the people who frequent it.

Edited by MikeG

• Topic Count:  722
  • Content Count:  6,774
  • Days Won:  19

I've gotten lost with all of the posts on the subject... is Jonesy a gay, white, liberal Bull or a Marxist Black Lives Matter Bull? He's still a Bull in my eyes... although if he was a Trump supporting Bull that votes in 2020, he gets two thumbs up from this Bull. 

• Topic Count:  722
  • Content Count:  6,774
  • Days Won:  19

1 hour ago, MikeG said:

Be careful what you wish for-- I almost checked out permanently back in September 2019. No coming back from a dirt nap. Thankfully things have sort of turned around.

If you get too emotional on any message forum, you will find yourself getting warned then reprimanded and possibly censored. As one of the people who help moderate, I was alerted to the flame out via automated email. Then it started going nuts as each new post sent a new email to all of us on the moderator level.

That brought me here. I disagree that anyone is being picked on. The forums have rules and ultimately--- and this is key--- Brad is the one who makes it possible to begin with. So yelling at him is sort of rude for one thing and also-- why is that in any way not making things worse? You took it to the next level where most people tend to just log out.

Do everyone a favor @Jonesy Bull -- take a break from the boards and come back when you can act with respect to all who are here. The rest of us will continue to do the same. If this response makes you mad. Fine. It will be the last you will hear from me about it. And take note-- I wrote this entire thing without using swear words that had to be censored. That is another form of respect for this board and the people who frequent it.

Welcome back from the dirt nap MikeG. It was weird seeing those hospital photos of you. I guess we're all getting old. You'll have time to push daisies later in life... I'd suggest waiting.

• Topic Count:  2,414
  • Content Count:  21,605
  • Days Won:  10

7 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

No I'm gone.....I'm just saying my last goodbyes....too many skeletons.....alot of them my fault, but not all, in fact i feel like I've been treated unfarily.  But I will be a man and own up that I brought some of that on my own.   But not all, and thats what I have a problem with....Frisco says I won't own my behavior..  He is wrong, I do own it......but others in charge just won't.

Anyway your a cool dude Puc, your quirky, strange, smart, and articulte....I'm gonna miss ya bud.,

Well I bid you adieu sir for the second time.  Safe travels and keep your powder dry.