Good Bye!

Guest Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Or an early exit due to tired legs.

Yeah they can’t have too many of those for sure. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 hours ago, Brad said:

To be fair, Jonesy was informed that his posts would pass through the moderator panel, much like reported posts do.  In fact, many of Jonesy's posts were ending up there because other members reported them.  To save everyone the hassle, all of Jonesy's posts now go there and if they are not breaking rules (i.e. personal attacks, political in nature) they are passed through.  He's had three posts since, each has been passed through within minutes, including the one that started this thread.  His posts are in this enhanced moderation until Thursday.  

He is not in any other way impacted.  He has not been exiled or banished from the community.  That is his choice if that is what he's saying in his prose above.  I'm not sure.

Brad - why don't you tell people the posts that you haven't allowed to go through.....Nah, that would make you look bad right.

Please explain this to me....is this a messge board where people can expres their opinions?  Or is it a church revival where we are told what to do or else you go to hell??

Hmmm....thought this was a message board where people where people could express their opinions.  Maybe I'm wrong.

Just me a man, and tell you have it out for me because you don't happen to agree with my opinions!

Guest Jonesy Bull

I'd like to hear your answer....but at the same time, I've still decided to get off this for good.....Its not for me.. I believe in free speech, you and Triple clearly dont!

So I had to get that off my chest , but I know longer will resond to this site EVER again.!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,409
  • Content Count:  98,060
  • Days Won:  488

42 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Brad - why don't you tell people the posts that you haven't allowed to go through.....Nah, that would make you look bad right.

Every single post of yours has gone through Jonesy, none have been held back including insults suggesting you are being singled out and the one quoted above.  You have not been singled out for anything other than repeated political commentary on the main board and personal insults on another board.  This much you have even admitted too.  You lost control.  It was best for the board to monitor your posts for a few days.  I would like you to stay on the board, but I'd also like you to remain a little more within the guidelines asked of members here.

Guest Jonesy Bull
5 minutes ago, Brad said:

Every single post of yours has gone through Jonesy, none have been held back including insults suggesting you are being singled out and the one quoted above.  You have not been singled out for anything other than repeated political commentary on the main board and personal insults on another board.  This much you have even admitted too.  You lost control.  It was best for the board to monitor your posts for a few days.  I would like you to stay on the board, but I'd also like you to remain a little more within the guidelines asked of members here.

OK I respect that, but you seem to be singling me out, besides for "bad behaviour" as you put it.....I think you have an agenda that goes beyond my so called behaviour.  Yes, I have crossed the line and for that I apologize and will try to a better job on  my part....is that fair?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  11,132
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Negative Nancy!

The Bolts are the better team and it will be a year of redemption not just against Columbus but all the way and through Philly in the process which will make it extra sweet.  I am bummed because the Stars lost and have been playing poorly, they have lost 9 of there last 10, and are playing without heart, they will make an early exit unfortunately.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

it was exhausting and amazing at the same time!  OK, I admit, I'm in a much better mood.....So happy to see Hedman in the lineup.

I have no idea, but is that the longest game in hockey playoff history?  

I believe it was the fourth longest. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,381
  • Days Won:  255

We always have really long drawn out goodbyes on here, I think if I ever have to part ways I will go quietly into the wind so as to create an air of mystery and have my spirit live on.

• Like 3

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,409
  • Content Count:  98,060
  • Days Won:  488

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

OK I respect that, but you seem to be singling me out, besides for "bad behaviour" as you put it.....I think you have an agenda that goes beyond my so called behaviour.  Yes, I have crossed the line and for that I apologize and will try to a better job on  my part....is that fair?

You would be incorrect.  You are not singled out.  For your info and NEB's, because I know he is curious, "bad behaviour" with the "u" is standard moderation term integrated into the system by the programmers in the U.K.  I have no agenda, I ask you and others to follow the guidelines.

Brad

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  11,132
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

We always have really long drawn out goodbyes on here, I think if I ever have to part ways I will go quietly into the wind so as to create an air of mystery and have my spirit live on.

Much like a fart in the wind, smelly for the moment but easily forgotten 😀

• Haha 1