Good Bye!

Guest Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

3 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I've been told that all my content will  be moderated due to unfavorble behaviour.

Well I guess I upset people because I have an opinion and am not shy to say it....Did I go overboard sometimes and get a little too personal, YES, and for that I'm sorry........but I"m gone, which makes alot of  you very happy I'm sure.

Anyway, the bottom line is we are all Bulls fans, and continue to support and give your full support for USF and I wish all of you the best,, and I hope we can all celebrate some great moments together with Bulls support and comradarie....obviously not for me on this board but for the rest of you, continue to enjoy the Bullspen....its a great place for Bulls fans to bond!

Just make a new username ya turd.

• Haha 4

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Is that Corey?

• Haha 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

Chapel, I have to admit, this is the most hilarious post that I have ever gotten from anyone my entire life.  Whether you were being real or sarcstic, either way, it was **** hilarious....Good Job!  I literally laughed out loud, and i don't mean just LOL!

Edited by Jonesy Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

The Lightning are getting ready to put it in the back of the net, you will sober up and realize you overreacted.  At times you get sauced and go off the deep end, you clean this up and you are golden, no conspiracy, stop playing the victim and own your erratic behavior.

Well we are going to the 5th OT , isn't that insane!

You know I really hate it when you are right alot of the times and make sense....it makes me uncomfortable!  LOL

I am erratic I will admit.....but I also don't think you have a full understanding of the situation..  I''m being targeted, and maybe i is because alot of time I get sauced and am errratic and I get out of hand which is wrong, but it that so much different than many others?  Maybe so.  But i don't like being singled out and targeted.  Just like Black Lives Matter.....White semi priveleged gay lives matter.  I dont play that card, except thats where I think its coming from.   I'm a Bull fan thats all that should matter....nothing personal in my life should.  Just sayin..you don't know what I've had to deal with on this board.  So yeah I'm done......I have an email address. Aybody else is welcome to connect with me there.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Well we are going to the 5th OT , isn't that insane!

You know I really hate it when you are right alot of the times and make sense....it makes me uncomfortable!  LOL

I am erratic I will admit.....but I also don't think you have a full understanding of the situation..  I''m being targeted, and maybe i is because alot of time I get sauced and am errratic and I get out of hand which is wrong, but it that so much different than many others?  Maybe so.  But i don't like being singled out and targeted.  Just like Black Lives Matter.....White semi priveleged gay lives matter.  I dont play that card, except thats where I think its coming from.   I'm a Bull fan thats all that should matter....nothing personal in my life should.  Just sayin..you don't know what I've had to deal with on this board.  So yeah I'm done......I have an email address. Aybody else is welcome to connect with me there.

This game is unbelievable 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Kind of win that could catapult the Bolts to the cup. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

it was exhausting and amazing at the same time!  OK, I admit, I'm in a much better mood.....So happy to see Hedman in the lineup.

I have no idea, but is that the longest game in hockey playoff history?  

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  11,132
  • Days Won:  67

33 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Chapel, I have to admit, this is the most hilarious post that I have ever gotten from anyone my entire life.  Whether you were being real or sarcstic, either way, it was **** hilarious....Good Job!  I literally laughed out loud, and i don't mean just LOL!

It was a classic and it was pure sarcasm which made it hilarious, or at least I hope it was but who am I to judge, I got this song in my playlist.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  11,132
  • Days Won:  67

10 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Or an early exit due to tired legs.