Good Bye!

Guest Jonesy Bull

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Content Count:  13,703
  • Days Won:  30

Is he being released early due to Covid?  In all seriousness this has been a tough time for many people, 2020 is the mother******* of all  mother*******.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  11,207
  • Days Won:  68

15 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

come back GIF

He is the wind beneath our wings!

• Haha 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,422
  • Content Count:  98,259
  • Days Won:  490

If he goes to any other site and then comes back, it will be a mandatory 14 day quarantine. 

• Haha 4

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Jonesy Come Back!!!

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 8/11/2020 at 11:36 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

It’s  all good. Beating the Red Sox this year is pretty easy and no one is going to take down the Yankees in the playoffs anyway. More importantly my Rangers snagged the #1 draft pick last night and the right to draft the phenomenal Alexis Lafreniere. The teams continuing today are getting older and we will be packed with three young solid lines. Already looking forward to next year...which is only a few months away. 

Red sox having a rough year.    Its only temporary.  Yall will be back harassing us. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 8/12/2020 at 1:18 AM, MikeG said:

Be careful what you wish for-- I almost checked out permanently back in September 2019. No coming back from a dirt nap. Thankfully things have sort of turned around.

If you get too emotional on any message forum, you will find yourself getting warned then reprimanded and possibly censored. As one of the people who help moderate, I was alerted to the flame out via automated email. Then it started going nuts as each new post sent a new email to all of us on the moderator level.

That brought me here. I disagree that anyone is being picked on. The forums have rules and ultimately--- and this is key--- Brad is the one who makes it possible to begin with. So yelling at him is sort of rude for one thing and also-- why is that in any way not making things worse? You took it to the next level where most people tend to just log out.

Do everyone a favor @Jonesy Bull -- take a break from the boards and come back when you can act with respect to all who are here. The rest of us will continue to do the same. If this response makes you mad. Fine. It will be the last you will hear from me about it. And take note-- I wrote this entire thing without using swear words that had to be censored. That is another form of respect for this board and the people who frequent it.

I cant even begin to have any comparison to you.  You are the true hero.  And I respect the hell out of you. You are so brave and tough!

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 8/12/2020 at 6:12 AM, Rizman said:

Well I bid you adieu sir for the second time.  Safe travels and keep your powder dry.

Thanks I think

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 8/12/2020 at 3:50 PM, Outlaw said:

Shake it off or drink it off. Come back and relax. There is no witch hunt. 

Your right Outlaw.  I was out of line a few times.  The Mods do what they have to do.  And I get it.  They do great job.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

12 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I for one won’t let this die until Jonesy is back, he may have been a dullard, obnoxious, drunken belligerent and outrageous but he was a an alumni (obviously pre preeminence) so we will keep this thread alive until he returns in all of his glory.

Jonsey: "dullard" "obnoxious" "belligerent" "outrageous" All that going for him.. But...what were his negatives??  😉 Hate to see anyone quit this site or be driven from it or commit TBP suicide. (agree Jonsey gets carried away..a lot of folks do on here) And yes, you can't just let it get to R rated on TBP

He is an alumnus. Prob "pre-em" as most on here are(had one smartass direct that statement at me once on here). Why people on here treat others like **** I just don't get. Why all the bickering, name calling and negativity are childish. I know it's the social(anti) world of blog. I do get a kick out of the self-promoting posts that are aimed at demonstrating how some are so much smarter, more connected, wealthier than others on TBP. That...is pretty strange and definitely speaks to an individuals personality(issues). What's wrong with talking sports, usf and generally just screwing around shouldn't this site be to build fan comradery. Shouldn't TBP have some fun factor. I mean people can talk issues to death on here and try to impress with all their sports savvy but, in the end nobody is calling them for their input into reality it's just talk and info and more talk.  Speaking of talk..I'll quit because I dont want to be called "gassy" again... Ha! That actually was priceless since my Granny use to say that.....

Disclaimer: not aimed at you Fris just attaching to your thoughts.....

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  11,207
  • Days Won:  68

50 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Jonsey: "dullard" "obnoxious" "belligerent" "outrageous" All that going for him.. But...what were his negatives??  😉 Hate to see anyone quit this site or be driven from it or commit TBP suicide. (agree Jonsey gets carried away..a lot of folks do on here) And yes, you can't just let it get to R rated on TBP

He is an alumnus. Prob "pre-em" as most on here are(had one smartass direct that statement at me once on here). Why people on here treat others like **** I just don't get. Why all the bickering, name calling and negativity are childish. I know it's the social(anti) world of blog. I do get a kick out of the self-promoting posts that are aimed at demonstrating how some are so much smarter, more connected, wealthier than others on TBP. That...is pretty strange and definitely speaks to an individuals personality(issues). What's wrong with talking sports, usf and generally just screwing around shouldn't this site be to build fan comradery. Shouldn't TBP have some fun factor. I mean people can talk issues to death on here and try to impress with all their sports savvy but, in the end nobody is calling them for their input into reality it's just talk and info and more talk.  Speaking of talk..I'll quit because I dont want to be called "gassy" again... Ha! That actually was priceless since my Granny use to say that.....

Disclaimer: not aimed at you Fris just attaching to your thoughts.....

Those are good points and it is simply locker room trash talk, it is not meant to hurt someone’s feelings but is meant to ruffle some feathers and agitate.  I liken him leaving to the kid saying I am taking my ball and going home.  Jonesy was just putting the spotlight on himself and made it into a big theatrical performance, so I joined along with sarcasm and was just trying to prod him to get back on line.  The way to leave is not start a thread but simply disappear, we are all not that important in the grand scheme of things. 

Edited by Friscobull