AAC ADs and Presidents Meeting Tuesday to Discuss Football Season

NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

36 minutes ago, 94 Bull said:

My son is a USF student... and no... no testing... just a questionnaire.  Where you been... what you been doing... how do you feel?  etc.  He moves back to Tampa in a week.  

Wow...all of the schools up here are testing all college students who live on campus every two weeks. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  11,132
  • Days Won:  67

34 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Wow...all of the schools up here are testing all college students who live on campus every two weeks. 

My kids are not getting tested at either University but they don’t live on campus.  What is the point of testing the ones on campus if they don’t bother with the ones that live off campus, they could just as easily spread the virus while on campus. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

28 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

My kids are not getting tested at either University but they don’t live on campus.  What is the point of testing the ones on campus if they don’t bother with the ones that live off campus, they could just as easily spread the virus while on campus. 

I should have been more detailed. At UNH and other universities here it does not matter where you live. If you are taking any classes on campus you must be tested every two weeks. 

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,636
  • Days Won:  51

My daughter is at UK and no testing, just self reporting

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

17 hours ago, 94 Bull said:

My son is a USF student... and no... no testing... just a questionnaire.  Where you been... what you been doing... how do you feel?  etc.  He moves back to Tampa in a week.  

That's kinda surprising. Questionnaire? Does it ask What have you been doing with your summer? A) summer school online B)working pt job C) vacationing/hunkered down with family? D) protesting/rioting/looting?  🙂

Best of luck to your son. Hope he stays healthy and can ultimately enjoy some fear free college life. Hat's off to you for siring a young Bull....🤘

16 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I should have been more detailed. At UNH and other universities here it does not matter where you live. If you are taking any classes on campus you must be tested every two weeks. 

Makes good sense. The old, Ounce of Prevention...test those little suckers

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  812
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

That's kinda surprising. Questionnaire? Does it ask What have you been doing with your summer? A) summer school online B)working pt job C) vacationing/hunkered down with family? D) protesting/rioting/looting?  🙂

Best of luck to your son. Hope he stays healthy and can ultimately enjoy some fear free college life. Hat's off to you for siring a young Bull....🤘

Travel and health self assessment

Actually, they have to do a daily online health assessment before they come to campus

https://www.usf.edu/coronavirus/index.aspx

Edited by 94 Bull

3 minutes ago, 94 Bull said:

Travel and health self assessment

Actually, they have to do a daily online health assessment before they come to campus

https://www.usf.edu/coronavirus/index.aspx

Interesting. Hope the young people see the seriousness of this situation and they make efforts to adhere to the new policies and restrictions. Hopefully we wont start hearing about: Oh my rights have been violated!  Everybody plays by the rules it could greatly reduce the potential for a virus spread. Hope it works.