IF the season gets cancelled....

BiggTipp

Guest Jonesy Bull
Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Frisco is smooth with the ladies...he was a magnet in his Beta Hall days. 

Yeah he has told me he was a big drinker and a Lady magnet......I admire that!

Beta Hall - I lived in 2B in Fall 1986 - good times!

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I know right. I thought I was hot **** listening to every game that way. It would not be until year 2 before I finally saw them live on tv...USF vs Liberty. We kicked those Christians asses with a last second FG! 🤘🤘🤘

Yes we did......Jerry Falwell was not very pleased!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Yeah he has told me he was a big drinker and a Lady magnet......I admire that!

Beta Hall - I lived in 2B in Fall 1986 - good times!

Yes we did......Jerry Falwell was not very pleased!

You and I were in the same building in 86! 🤘🤘

Guest Jonesy Bull

We have to trade pics Bro....we probably knew each other, or at least knew of each other!

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Did you happen to go to UMass before USF.....I knew a dude that live across the hall, we got drunk, wrestled and his big ass fell on my right let and gave be major sprain.  I know thats maybe too specific, but he was from the NE area.  so just curious.

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

Did you happen to go to UMass before USF.....I knew a dude that live across the hall, we got drunk, wrestled and his big ass fell on my right let and gave be major sprain.  I know thats maybe too specific, but he was from the NE area.  so just curious.

😂😂😂 no that was not me. I was on the first floor. You go through the front door, hang a left, and I was like the third room down. I was dating this girl from Miami who was incredible. So my door was either closed or I was not there. 😂😂. God I miss those days. I only moved up north a few years after graduating. 

Guest Jonesy Bull

😂😂😂 no that was not me. I was on the first floor. You go through the front door, hang a left, and I was like the third room down. I was dating this girl from Miami who was incredible. So my door was either closed or I was not there. 😂😂. God I miss those days. I only moved up north a few years after graduating. 

Gotcha, we probably never really met, or may have crossed paths, who knows.

I stayed in Beta 2B through Spring 87, then moved to the Senior Village the following year 87 - 88.  Of course I was kind of a F-up.....so I didn't actually graduate until Spring 1990.

Good for you though did you end up with that girl long term or was it just a college fling?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,381
  • Days Won:  255

You people are old

4 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Gotcha, we probably never really met, or may have crossed paths, who knows.

I stayed in Beta 2B through Spring 87, then moved to the Senior Village the following year 87 - 88.  Of course I was kind of a F-up.....so I didn't actually graduate until Spring 1990.

Good for you though did you end up with that girl long term or was it just a college fling?

Just a college fling. Her parents were bat **** crazy and I thought she would probably turn out that way as well. 😂😂. Hopefully we can talk more one day at a game...oh the stories I could tell...😂😂

Just now, puc86 said:

You people are old

True but I am in great shape 😂😂😂

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,381
  • Days Won:  255

Just a college fling. Her parents were bat **** crazy and I thought she would probably turn out that way as well. 😂😂. Hopefully we can talk more one day at a game...oh the stories I could tell...😂😂

I’ve already been doing two a days in preparation for tailgating I may have to pivot to actual exercise instead of focusing strictly on training my liver 

Guest Jonesy Bull
3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Sounds good NE....look forward to that.

Puc - how freaking old are you..  If you are young, you sure act alot older than us most of the time......well let me re-phrase that, you seem older but your posts are kind of immature, so I have no idea.

Don't over-react, you know I only have love for ya brother.