Strong Press Conference *Plus

Brad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,764
  • Days Won:  53

giphy.gif

First thing that came to mind when I read press conference!

Edited by Rocky Style

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  5,630
  • Days Won:  10

Ok, it may be time for this whole fanbase to have a good long talk with Grandaddy Purple.  Let's just chill!  We have a whole season to eat our young.

People calling for player unity while thrashing each other - Brilliant!

image.png.f417aaf9323a7ac04d4be138b543f4aa.png

Edited by Grateful Dad

• Topic Count:  722
  • Content Count:  6,773
  • Days Won:  19

2 hours ago, CIHISI said:

But y’all just couldn’t stand CWT. CWT and USF were good for each other. 

But hey y’all got your REAL ball coach lol. 

How are things working out for the used car salesman at FSU?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

8 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

Oh my word. So much to say about this. The  reporter (who I like btw) at the end on presser asks CS if he felt he had too much to prepare for this game and Chuck says he didn’t have enough time to prepare. That is the biggest let down We all could have heard. I was on the fence about Chuck but um he has spoiled the last chance he should get. Remember all of those pressers from last year. Freaking feel like throwing up.  He doesn’t care if he fuicks the University of South Florida at all, nope not at all. We were his rebound chick. Doesn’t care that he put us on a national stage and let’s us go get fuicked in front of the eastern seaboard. Doesn’t care. He has no heart in this at all. He must go. What sucks is I thought we would be pretty good. But I can’t type what I think we are now.  I feel a bit broken hearted for the kids.

I feel betrayed. Like I feel really depressed and I’m not the type to be depressed.

If Strong had integrity he'd resign, or admit to Kelly he needs outside consultant help because he doesn't know how to fix the problems. But I'm sure keeping that salary is more important than admitting he's not performing.

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,764
  • Days Won:  53

1 minute ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

If Strong had integrity he'd resign, or admit to Kelly he needs outside consultant help because he doesn't know how to fix the problems. But I'm sure keeping that salary is more important than admitting he's not performing.

To be fair, everyone would keep the money lol

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

6 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

To be fair, everyone would keep the money lol

I know.

I would too.
That kind of money kills integrity.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,674
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, MikeG said:

The entire game-- every shot of him looked like that of a guy who simply did not give a **** about what was going on. You will also note-- practically no one- no coaches, players, no one stands anywhere near him on the sidelines--- weirdest thing I've ever seen.. Usually a coach has plenty of folks surrounding him-- communicating, voicing frustration -- whatever. CCS has them trained to never bring this stuff to him I guess. Does he think he is some football genius who needs to concentrate on the football action and then throw out his incredible insight? Bizarre coaching style to say the least. He makes Tony Dungy look like a wild man by comparison.

Mike I had the same thought last season. I had never heard a HC coach talk so little about football.

This guy talks a lot about mentoring. How when he was fired at Texas he felt he let down the Black Coaching Community. When Shaun King talks about CCS in an interview there was no discussion of his coaching but of how he helps kids become men.

Then CCS gave this interview the other day and it all makes sense.

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/sports/2019/08/26/one-on-one-with-charlie-strong

CCS doesn’t see himself as a coach. He sees himself as a figurehead and mentor. When you see him on the sidelines...he’s just watching the game like you and me.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  116
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

I wouldn't bet a penny on us winning next week either, but I'm curious to see what it looks like. Bell getting the offense together is what I'm looking for. Might take a few games....might never happen....but we'll see. You would never know it from last night's game, but we do have weapons on that side of the ball. I think the defense will eventually be good this year. Long way to go.

But, but, but Collin Sherwin said we'd win next week.😥