• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,428
  • Content Count:  98,374
  • Days Won:  490

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  3,501
  • Days Won:  5

Oh my word. So much to say about this. The  reporter (who I like btw) at the end on presser asks CS if he felt he had too much to prepare for this game and Chuck says he didn’t have enough time to prepare. That is the biggest let down We all could have heard. I was on the fence about Chuck but um he has spoiled the last chance he should get. Remember all of those pressers from last year. Freaking feel like throwing up.  He doesn’t care if he fuicks the University of South Florida at all, nope not at all. We were his rebound chick. Doesn’t care that he put us on a national stage and let’s us go get fuicked in front of the eastern seaboard. Doesn’t care. He has no heart in this at all. He must go. What sucks is I thought we would be pretty good. But I can’t type what I think we are now.  I feel a bit broken hearted for the kids.

I feel betrayed. Like I feel really depressed and I’m not the type to be depressed.

Edited by jchem1995
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,830
  • Days Won:  0

The guy is so unmotivated.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  9,803
  • Days Won:  8

I didn’t like his Wisconsin pregame presser much either because it sounded like he was resigned to losing saying how he knew Wisconsin would block us and run on us, etc. it just sounded like he decided to game plan to giving up yards. Psychologically I think it creates a weak effort by the players since the expectations being set are for failure or mediocrity. 

Edited by Gismo
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  19,662
  • Days Won:  255

Not sure what else any expected from low energy chuck but nothing short of this is all my fault and I’m stepping down immediately would have been close to satisfying. I probably wouldn’t hold my breath for that one though.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,288
  • Days Won:  1

30 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

Oh my word. So much to say about this. The  reporter (who I like btw) at the end on presser asks CS if he felt he had too much to prepare for this game and Chuck says he didn’t have enough time to prepare. That is the biggest let down We all could have heard. I was on the fence about Chuck but um he has spoiled the last chance he should get. Remember all of those pressers from last year. Freaking feel like throwing up.  He doesn’t care if he fuicks the University of South Florida at all, nope not at all. We were his rebound chick. Doesn’t care that he put us on a national stage and let’s us go get fuicked in front of the eastern seaboard. Doesn’t care. He has no heart in this at all. He must go. What sucks is I thought we would be pretty good. But I can’t type what I think we are now.  I feel a bit broken hearted for the kids.

This is looking like Cincy's hiring of Tuberville right about now, but on to GT. Beating them would take some of the sting out of the Wisconsin debacle. Many thought before the season started that Bell's complicated offense might take time to really get started.  The defense might actually wind up being improved this season. They were in a really tough spot last night, having to continuously go back out onto the field after the constant 3 & outs by the offense, and having to deal with Taylor. If that offense can get rolling even a little bit, it will make quite a difference. I'm not confident in Charlie either, but let's see what next week looks like. GT is in a similar situation with the new offense, so no telling how that game might play out. It will be interesting to see how long they stick with Blake if he continues to struggle. Charlie's job could hinge on that decision. The situations are different, but the decision between Barnett/McCloud reminds me of the decision Willie had to make with White & Flowers. McCloud's ability to run changes things a little.

Edited by USFBulls727

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,428
  • Content Count:  98,374
  • Days Won:  490

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,766
  • Days Won:  6

15 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

This is looking like Cincy's hiring of Tuberville right about now, but on to GT. Beating them would take some of the sting out of the Wisconsin debacle. Many thought before the season started that Bell's complicated offense might take time to really get started.  The defense might actually wind up being improved this season. They were in a really tough spot last night, having to continuously go back out onto the field after the constant 3 & outs by the offense, and having to deal with Taylor. If that offense can get rolling even a little bit, it will make quite a difference. I'm not confident in Charlie either, but let's see what next week looks like. GT is in a similar situation with the new offense, so no telling how that game might play out. It will be interesting to see how long they stick with Blake if he continues to struggle. Charlie's job could hinge on that decision. The situations are different, but the decision between Barnett/McCloud reminds me of the decision Willie had to make with White & Flowers. McCloud's ability to run changes things a little.

This team is not going on the road and beating Georgia Tech, I don't care at all about Tech's new offense or how bad they looked against Clemson.  Strong will find a way to not prepare this team again and then look like a whipped puppy in the post game press conference.

• Topic Count:  177
  • Content Count:  8,729
  • Days Won:  28

7 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

This team is not going on the road and beating Georgia Tech, I don't care at all about Tech's new offense or how bad they looked against Clemson.  Strong will find a way to not prepare this team again and then look like a whipped puppy in the post game press conference.

Agreed.  Ga Tech wins this one and probably by a good margin.  Geoff Collins is very familiar Chuckles and his many weaknesses and will have his team ready to avenge last year.  And lucky me, I'll be there to watch in person.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,288
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

I wouldn't bet a penny on us winning next week either, but I'm curious to see what it looks like. Bell getting the offense together is what I'm looking for. Might take a few games....might never happen....but we'll see. You would never know it from last night's game, but we do have weapons on that side of the ball. I think the defense will eventually be good this year. Long way to go.