WE NEED OUR OWN STADIUM ON CAMPUS

Jewbull

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  699
  • Content Count:  7,924
  • Days Won:  6

I posted this on the other thread:

Guys, I wouldn't email TSA because they'll just let it go.  Email Pres JG and Wollard about how obscene this is.  Make them fight this battle with the TSA.  They are trying to build this into a top level 1A program and they need to go to battle with their landlord - this is totally rediculous.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• puc86

• MikeG

• No_Willie_Jokes_Yet

• Jewbull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

It was a shame that after (in my opinion) the greatest win in school history of any sport and the students can't even celebrate with the team...what a rip off for the students and the team!  TSA sucks...we do need our own stadium!  Who cares about beer in the stands...it just leads to stupid behavior and constant ped traffic.  On campus, you can take in a flask and drink harder anyways!  Screw TSA!

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  19,735
  • Days Won:  255

It was not just a bunch of drunks there were also recent grads trying to relive college again for a day (me), young children, parents, a few students (most did get scared but tasers and beat downs tend to have that affect on people and a few drunks.

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

We can still have beer in the stadium we are a "wet" campus we serve beer in the sundome for basketball games so why not beer in our own football stadium?

Heck, even Oregon fans were on the field after a LOSS to

USC.

Guest Wildrover

Right or wrong I have to think TSA got a big black eye after this one.  What are they so worried about anyway?  If the students get organized they will not be able to stop  them storming the field.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

Athletics gave it a go, obviously they wanted the students to storm the field, the students wanted to, but we didn't for fear of going to jail or getting beat up by the cops, we should be allowed to storm, we didn't want the goal post, we just wanted to celebrate with our team.  wheres the harm in that?

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

UCF stormed the field.  I'll tell ya, it's an amazing experience.

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,380
  • Days Won:  3

THis whole "we need our own stadium" stuff is dumb. Sure you were not allowed to storm the field, but how many campus stadiums also do not allow students to storm the field. Yes, I know some do but not all. We have a great thing at Ray Jay, if you dont like it make a butt load of money and give it to the school to build an on campus stadium....

I jumped because I loved the times that I did it in college but we were better organized back then and TSA was a little less organized back then. Students just needed to follow the lead of the person in front of them and they would have been fine. Also in the future avoid the areas with the highest number of cops and TSA thugs (i.e. near the goal post) and storm from the corners where the old ladies and fat people are guarding. ;D