Time to say it again! FIRE THIS STAFF!!!!

Hueyhog20

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, Thebullsfan said:

Had a rough conversation tonight when I got back home from the wedding. Parents aren't gonna be putting down a thousand dollars for a full season of frustration. Unless something happens I don't think my family will be buying season tickets next year and we've had tickets from 97'.

So if they stuck it out with the last two years of Skip and the first two years of tags why stop now? Those times were worse. 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,228
  • Days Won:  1

29 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

I have no issue with a new OC and think there needs to be a new SPC but Strong will and needs to stay. 

Out of complete curiosity, what makes you think Strong is the guy? 

• Topic Count:  211
  • Content Count:  2,794

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

So if they stuck it out with the last two years of Skip and the first two years of tags why stop now? Those times were worse. 

Can't justify the increasing costs of season tickets. I'm a USF die hard and I hate the fact I'm coming considering this. 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  0

It’s not rocket science. People are considering canceling their season tix because this team has failed the eye test under Strong ever since he took over. He probably isn’t going anywhere; (no P5 team will hire him after this embarrassing finish) so we are screwed as a school. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,580
  • Days Won:  2

52 minutes ago, Thebullsfan said:

Can't justify the increasing costs of season tickets. I'm a USF die hard and I hate the fact I'm coming considering this. 

agreed   season ticket holders since 97.  the games are not enjoyable to watch.  $1000 for our 2 season tickets.  i can think of better use of my hard earned money!  

• Topic Count:  177
  • Content Count:  8,726
  • Days Won:  28

USF is in a tough position.  Strong is probably not gonna be scooped up by another school and you can’t fire him after 2 seasons with an overall winning record.  Texas money runs out and now USF is on the hook for around 2.5 mill/year.  Assistant pool goes up as well.  Changes need to be made.   HIs brand of football is BORING!!  First changes needs to be bringin in an OC with a new offensive philosophy that utilizes the Florida talent that we can recruit and puts lots of points on the board.  The games need to be fun again for the players and the fans.  It is painful watching Bulls football right now.

With that being said, I don’t believe Strong is the long term answer.  He may buy himself another year, however I feel the game has passed him by.  I started a thread a while back comparing him to Mark Richt.  Right now Richt, an offensive guy, is in year 3 at Miami and 5-5 with a putrid outdated offense.  I can see USF following a similar path with Strong that Miami is facing with Richt.

VPA Michael Kelly is going to have some interesting decisions to make in the near future.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,733
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, Hueyhog20 said:

It’s not rocket science. People are considering canceling their season tix because this team has failed the eye test under Strong ever since he took over. He probably isn’t going anywhere; (no P5 team will hire him after this embarrassing finish) so we are screwed as a school. 

This is going to sound stupid but I dont think losing season tickets holders who are upset will move the needle in the big scheme of things. 

• Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  5,275

There are 3 coaches I would fire after the season. Gilbert, Burke, and the strength and conditioning coach. But knowing strong he won’t make any changes

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, El_Toro_86 said:

USF is in a tough position.  Strong is probably not gonna be scooped up by another school and you can’t fire him after 2 seasons with an overall winning record.  Texas money runs out and now USF is on the hook for around 2.5 mill/year.  Assistant pool goes up as well.  Changes need to be made.   HIs brand of football is BORING!!  First changes needs to be bringin in an OC with a new offensive philosophy that utilizes the Florida talent that we can recruit and puts lots of points on the board.  The games need to be fun again for the players and the fans.  It is painful watching Bulls football right now.

With that being said, I don’t believe Strong is the long term answer.  He may buy himself another year, however I feel the game has passed him by.  I started a thread a while back comparing him to Mark Richt.  Right now Richt, an offensive guy, is in year 3 at Miami and 5-5 with a putrid outdated offense.  I can see USF following a similar path with Strong that Miami is facing with Richt.

VPA Michael Kelly is going to have some interesting decisions to make in the near future.

I think the best strategy is for Kelly to use the leverage he has. He can pay the $2.1 but only under the condition that we go a different direction with an OC. Regardless, we are about to see what kind of VP of Athletics we have. 

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, Hueyhog20 said:

Pathetic showing again. I do not care that we didn’t have BB. We had him last week and still got blown out. We looked (again) undisciplined with stupid penalties (the one defensive series where we had 3 in a row stands out), bad on offense with playcalling, terrible execution, and no signs that this team was prepared AGAIN! Do not tell me that this is a young team, etc. We are showing the same exact habits from last year but the only difference is that our competition has gotten better. What is CCS’s record against teams with a pulse????? Any CCS supporters left out there, you really need to get a grasp on what’s going on here. He’s terrible and needs to go. THIS IS PATHETIC. We are a missed FG and dropped winning TD from being 5-5. Probably should have list to GT too, make it 4-6.

Yup...great coaches are beating down the door to make a million. Let me give you a hint... Tags can't win with five stars and these are mostly his bums on the field.