Scouting Report: Georgia Tech

Brad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Just now, GT FAN said:

Man you don’t read what’s even being posted do you?

image.jpeg.05c0860669b41820b15bec5d4b2649ca.jpeg

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

4 minutes ago, GT FAN said:

Did I say y’all needed them? Man you don’t read what’s even being posted do you? And prove it? I have watched all their film, would you like me to post all their film lol? Plus that’s not how an argument works, you are the one originally saying they were used as TE type guys in high school with not an once of proof. You just made an assumption and you are 100 percent wrong so now you want me to “prove” it, because you can’t prove you comment, and what better way to deflect a comment by saying prove it lol. 

A hybrid TE looks like a WR on film its all about their stature and speed but we we can just wait and see how many of your WR's make a splash. Fact is they are there because other places told them they would be safeties or TE's

No one is the country is worried about your WR's beating them because they are mostly blockers and you recruit as such. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  24
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

You've certainly said enough off topic (for a refresher on what the topic was, see my post above) about your receivers ...

Anything else unrelated to the original point you'd like to add?

All my comments have been related to something someone has said??? Not one independent comment just to make a comment. So idk what you are saying, but let’s talk about unrelated comments, like yours that said I said something that was actually never said.......

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679

9 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

You've certainly said enough off topic (for a refresher on what the topic was, see my post above) about your receivers ...

Anything else unrelated to the original point you'd like to add?

we just need to watch out because apparently CPJ is still getting top level  to come play the option 😂😂

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Give me Mazzi, Hampton, and Hoggins on GaTech's receivers allll day.   As for our core Vs Theirs?  None of them crack our starting line up and maybe not even the two deep given how talented and deep we are outside.   If we're getting beat by Tech's receivers it means the option is clicking and we're in trouble already.   They're the last thing I'm worried about this weekend.   

Since some want to think I’m saying stuff I’m not saying because they are reading to much into my comments let me clear it up. 

First im not here to argue or bash USF (something I haven’t done) nor am I going to give info on USF because I don’t know the team well enough to do so, just like most here don’t know GT well enough to make comments on them, so when a false comment has been made I have simply corrected it.

by no means am I saying GT has these stud all american WR’s coming out of GT. I’m not saying our guys are better than USF either. I’m simply saying they must be better than what y’all think because many have been drafted, and I’m sure the NFL scouts know more than any of us. They are definitely serviceable for what we do and we have a couple (not all) who can hurt you with skills that go beyond blocking. 

6 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Give me Mazzi, Hampton, and Hoggins on GaTech's receivers allll day.   As for our core Vs Theirs?  None of them crack our starting line up and maybe not even the two deep given how talented and deep we are outside.   If we're getting beat by Tech's receivers it means the option is clicking and we're in trouble already.   They're the last thing I'm worried about this weekend.   

I’m not doubting this, but do you know anything about our WR’s at all? Have you even watched one of them play? And for the record I’ve never seen talks guys but I’d be included to agree, I just think it’s funny to make some ya like this with no proof. I think we might would have 3 guys who could probably play for USF. One of them y’all won’t see though because of a broken collarbone. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/FOXSportsSouth/status/1035942596080623617

this dude imo could possible (idk what y’alls WR are like so I can’t say for sure) I have heard they are really good though. 

20 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

A hybrid TE looks like a WR on film its all about their stature and speed but we we can just wait and see how many of your WR's make a splash. Fact is they are there because other places told them they would be safeties or TE's

No one is the country is worried about your WR's beating them because they are mostly blockers and you recruit as such. 

Once again being misinformed. You are literally making comments with no facts, it’s just a feeling you have based on what GT does. But let’s see how the game goes.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

8 minutes ago, GT FAN said:

I’m not doubting this, but do you know anything about our WR’s at all? Have you even watched one of them play? And for the record I’ve never seen talks guys but I’d be included to agree, I just think it’s funny to make some ya like this with no proof. I think we might would have 3 guys who could probably play for USF. One of them y’all won’t see though because of a broken collarbone. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/FOXSportsSouth/status/1035942596080623617

this dude imo could possible (idk what y’alls WR are like so I can’t say for sure) I have heard they are really good though. 

I'm not one to Pop off about positions groups like that compared to opponents but we have size and speed to spare outside and a very unique athlete in Tyree McCants that is a match up nightmare in the slot.   We're 6' 2" or taller on the outside on our 2 deep and everyone can run.  Inside McCants is built like a big RB but runs like a WR and guys like Phillips and Roland are you prototypical slot WR's that are quick and nifty in space.   We have a good P5 team's size speed combo outside and you'll not see another guy like McCants all year, especially with how we use him.  

Edited by Bull Dozer

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,371

Got a little heated in here lol. I think what we are saying is we are not worried about your passing because we are so worried about your running game. I think our secondary is the strength of this D. Although, I do find it odd that CCS has been saying all summer that the DLine is the strength of this team. Regardless, even a good dline will have a tough time with you guys.

In regards to our offense vs. your defense, we believe our passing game will give you guys a hard time because of the quality WRs(plus Wilcox) and QB who seems like a stud. Our running game is a big unknown because our starter did not play last week and we have no game film to rely on. Holding my breath on that one.

It seems like one of your message boards tends to be more level headed about this game than the other.