Coaches Poll

NewBullBacker93

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Bull-Hornz said:

D will dictate whether this team is a top 10 team or not. Gotta believe the O will rep.

Anyone else feel that CCS is helping with the exposure and, in part, the preseason ranking? 

I think we can determine that when the AP Poll comes out. The coaches at this point know, more or less, what USF aand QF are capable of and are giving them the benefit of the doubt after losing Rodney and Mack. IF the AP slides USF into the top 15 or something surreal like that, than absolutely Strong is helping the preseason expectations more than we could have thought. I figured somewhere between 19-25 is where they would land and the coaches Poll fit to right into that. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,310
  • Days Won:  8

21 hours ago, Orlando Bull said:

Yes and no... if we hired joe blow from idaho, we may not be getting this exposure, but, if CWT had stayed, it would be the same. I don't think CCS has "added" media hype, but, his hire has certainly helped to keep it going.

I'd tend to disagree there...I think CCS has more star power than xCWT.  And I agree it's likely helping us, and QF's Heisman bid too.