11 hours ago, hm101 said:

Any streaker updates?

I found this picture on Twitter.

CreIq-CWEAADwfg.jpg

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

Video on Twitter too.  Nothing revealed, except the stupidity of this clown.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,534
  • Days Won:  24

12 hours ago, Calibull said:

He's a lot better than he was last season, and by anxious I meant he rushed a couple of throws.  He settled and it was never an issue again.  USF fans just never forget the bad things... always forget good plays... and you'll never feel better.  It's just who you are.

That's funny, because you easily forget the bad things and only remember the good things.  See how that works?

The reality is that Flowers can throw the ball over the top, and he can hit a stationary receiver on a WR screen or curl route.  His throws to receivers running a route are consistently inaccurate.

• Upvote 1

Guest PCBull14
7 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

That's funny, because you easily forget the bad things and only remember the good things.  See how that works?

The reality is that Flowers can throw the ball over the top, and he can hit a stationary receiver on a WR screen or curl route.  His throws to receivers running a route are consistently inaccurate.

Here is my problem with this board. I can watch a USF game and see the bad and the good. I don't come on here and harp on the bad stuff. I mention it and that's it. Did he throw some balls high? Yes. He also threw some nice deep balls that were deadly accurate. Did he miss on some routes? Yes. He also hit close to the numbers and hands on routes and the ball was dropped. Everyone analyzes things different.

I can't speak for Cali, but I know when I post on here its blunt and exactly what I'm thinking at the moment. That maybe taken as aggressive, insulting, or whatever you want to call it. However, that is not my intention at all. I post like I'm talking to you guys in a face to face conversations. Different is you can 't see my facial expressions and think inflections are  being added that don't exist. Guess I need to use more smileys or something. I'll figure it out. My apologies if I ever offended anyone.

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  2

26 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

Here is my problem with this board. I can watch a USF game and see the bad and the good. I don't come on here and harp on the bad stuff. I mention it and that's it. Did he throw some balls high? Yes. He also threw some nice deep balls that were deadly accurate. Did he miss on some routes? Yes. He also hit close to the numbers and hands on routes and the ball was dropped. Everyone analyzes things different.

I can't speak for Cali, but I know when I post on here its blunt and exactly what I'm thinking at the moment. That maybe taken as aggressive, insulting, or whatever you want to call it. However, that is not my intention at all. I post like I'm talking to you guys in a face to face conversations. Different is you can 't see my facial expressions and think inflections are  being added that don't exist. Guess I need to use more smileys or something. I'll figure it out. My apologies if I ever offended anyone.

This 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,639
  • Content Count:  75,861
  • Days Won:  436

40 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

Different is you can 't see my facial expressions and think inflections are  being added that don't exist. Guess I need to use more smileys or something. I'll figure it out. My apologies if I ever offended anyone.

More smileys get annoying. Keep posting the way you're comfortable with and let THEM figure it out. Some people have a hard time figuring things out times, me included, but that's our problem, not yours.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,420
  • Content Count:  98,241
  • Days Won:  490

Not directed at PCBull, but remember that blunty stating a point is a-okay, bluntly telling someone they are stupid (because you don't like what they choose to discuss) is not.  I don't want to talk board etiquette any further on a game related thread.  But if we all took the same  approach on here that we would take when conversing with fellow Bulls fan in line at a game that we don't know, it would be easier.  Message board anonymity often powers hostile tones.  I'd like the tone to be civil.  If that's not your style, then work on it or move on.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,639
  • Content Count:  75,861
  • Days Won:  436

7 minutes ago, Brad said:

Not directed at PCBull, but remember that blunty stating a point is a-okay, bluntly telling someone they are stupid (because you don't like what they choose to discuss) is not.  I don't want to talk board etiquette any further on a game related thread.  But if we all took the same  approach on here that we would take when conversing with fellow Bulls fan in line at a game that we don't know, it would be easier.  Message board anonymity often powers hostile tones.  I'd like the tone to be civil.  If that's not your style, then work on it or move on.

LOL

..... Not laughing at the post but the fact that it got neg repped, lightning fast, too.