Feliz not currently with team per JK

Triple B

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  337
  • Days Won:  0

TripleB, just correcting your inaccurate info! You should know Alvarado was a Walk On as no one ever heard of him, just like Bodway (and David).

Antigua sucks and can't even fill all our scholarships. This was a terrible hire / mistake by Harlan. 

Who would hire a former Globetrotter with such a sketchy past? Ridiculous!

At least Bartow can take over when they fire this clown!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,639
  • Content Count:  75,712
  • Days Won:  436

1 minute ago, Cpa_bull1990 said:

TripleB, just correcting your inaccurate info! You should know Alvarado was a Walk On as no one ever heard of him, just like Bodway (and David).

I should have known .... even searched and only came up with my home boy Delbert ... but since he was from Puerto Rico, figured COA had to have given him a scholarship that I had missed because, you know, all he recruits are Latin players.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

10 hours ago, Triple B said:

Probably waiting until year 3 is over .... or at least half over .... like any rational person would do.

It's over. There's nothing here that says .500 is a possibility. Antigua's best hope is that the sun dome gets condemned before the season and they have to play home games at Amalie Arena and that be enough to break the burial ground curse.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

11 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

12 wins but only if the North Star lines with Jupiter and Mercury simultaneously.

Leave me out of this :lmao:

I honestly don't see us winning 10 games, UNLESS we load up on wins during the early season, with some cupcakes.

I see us at the cellar in the AAC, without a doubt.  I hope I'm wrong, as we will have some shooters.  But losing Baxter sucked most of my hope out the window.

4 hours ago, SANJAY said:

It's over. There's nothing here that says .500 is a possibility. Antigua's best hope is that the sun dome gets condemned before the season and they have to play home games at Amalie Arena and that be enough to break the burial ground curse.

Did you say "over"??

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

It's a bit insulting to the fan base to ask them to endure another disaster of a season just because you don't wan to be proven wrong. And when I say "you" I mean Harlan.

That makes no sense ..... unless Harlan hasn't given up like many fans have. If he REALLY thought it was going to be a disaster of a season, he'd cut him loose now.

Only reason to dump COA at this point is if he was proven to have been complicit in whatever the investigation is/was about.

• Topic Count:  606
  • Content Count:  16,844
  • Days Won:  45

17 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Did you say "over"??

RIP to John Belushi. He died at a young age of 33 by mixing cocaine with heroine. Tragic as he was going to have a big part in the Ghost Busters movie 

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

The season is looking bleak, but I think Antigua gets to start the season with this squad. I've been on the Antigua bandwagon because of his recruiting, but when his most prized recruits aren't making to campus, there are clearly issues. I'll have my season tickets and sit through yet another season of MBB. I'm hoping for the best, but I'm not expecting it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

COA couldn't coach with the team Heath left for him so it's highly unlikely he will be able to coach up lesser talent to a better result.

Apparently you're not as knowledgeable about USFMBB as I thought you were and are no longer worthy of sparring with. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

We deserve a better class of troll.