Some of you people

BullsandBills95

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,639
  • Content Count:  75,861
  • Days Won:  436

Weird question ... What page of the thread are those last two posts on?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,080
  • Days Won:  11

Is neg 38 rep in someone's first day of posting a record...mike is impressed

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

2 hours ago, GaUSFBull said:

I'm beginning to think Apis Bull started this thread to take some of the heat off the realignment thread.  He's pretty much the only one that's expressed any displeasure about the content of said thread lately.  :2cents:

Nope, wasn't me.  You really think I'd want another thread loaded with inane posts..wait, that's most of the threads on here.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

Bruh....

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,080

46 minutes ago, Triple B said:

what posts are you talking about?

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

I think its rather ironic that some USF fans are so upset with others(Media) for exposing the apparent systemic long term problem that MANY on here have complained about themselves ( currently in another thread about lack of emails indicating season ticket shipments).  I for one have always thought USF needed to do a much better job with communication , emails , proof reading publications for print ect...  I may have even said  in the past USF seems to be run like a JV High School athletic Dept due to my frustrations  with lack of emails and notifications.   I Get wanting to defend the school  we care about,  but can we really be upset with the media when WE know this is an ongoing issue ourselves?  Not looking to pick a fight,  just saying before we throw stones we should be careful , esp when we live in a Glass house. 

Edited by Dhambuc

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,639
  • Content Count:  75,861
  • Days Won:  436

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

1 hour ago, 2000bull said:

what posts are you talking about?

Never mind. Left this thread late this morning and thought it was already beyond 5 pages then.... Dementia is a *****.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,319

Perhaps we shouldn't be spending so much time and goodwill capital biting the hands that feed us coverage...

• Downvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,420
  • Content Count:  98,241
  • Days Won:  490

8 hours ago, BullsandBills95 said:

.... really should be ashamed of yourselves and the way you have dragged others through the mud on here. I have been a casual reader of this board, and to see some of the things that I have seen written about the people who cover the football program is downright ugly. I felt that as a fellow Bull, I needed to speak up.

So many of you have jumped to conclusions on things regarding USF's screw up in that letter to the Big 12, even going as far as blaming the REPORTER for even putting it out. I met and talked to Joey Knight last year one of the practices that were open to the public and I can tell you that he really seemed like a nice guy. He even took the time to answer my questions. Where some of you think that he is out to "get" USF or whatever your idiotic opinions are I have no idea. From what he said on Twitter this morning, he NEVER received a "Draft" like some of you have theorized. He said he requested the information and THE SCHOOL gave him what they were set to SEND to the Big 12. From what I've read on his timeline, he didn't even see the error until someone pointed it out. He was simply posting the information and when the misspelling started spreading like wild fire, that's when USF sent him a BRAND NEW corrected document.

In all seriousness, you all should be thanking him for even posting it, WHICH WAS HIS JOB TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE. and really, If some UCF fan from Disneyland didn't catch the misspelling, that document WOULD HAVE BEEN SENT TO THE BIG 12 WITH THE ERROR.

This is all  USF's fault, and quite frankly the way I've heard they treat the media, they deserve to get it thrown back in their face. Some of you should really think before you post and stop drooling all over your keyboards. Maybe instead of spreading hate about THE ONLY MEDIA OUTLET IN THE WORLD THAT ACTUALLY PROVIDES USF COVERAGE direct your anger toward the athletic communications department and whoeever is leading the charge there.

There's no chance of expecting a person that catches a typo to inform the writer as opposed to using it to embarass them, and passing it on to other chuckleheads to do the same?  Poor form.  But he's probably just a nice guy with shortcomings in judgment. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

9 hours ago, BullsandBills95 said:

.... really should be ashamed of yourselves and the way you have dragged others through the mud on here. I have been a casual reader of this board, and to see some of the things that I have seen written about the people who cover the football program is downright ugly. I felt that as a fellow Bull, I needed to speak up.

So many of you have jumped to conclusions on things regarding USF's screw up in that letter to the Big 12, even going as far as blaming the REPORTER for even putting it out. I met and talked to Joey Knight last year one of the practices that were open to the public and I can tell you that he really seemed like a nice guy. He even took the time to answer my questions. Where some of you think that he is out to "get" USF or whatever your idiotic opinions are I have no idea. From what he said on Twitter this morning, he NEVER received a "Draft" like some of you have theorized. He said he requested the information and THE SCHOOL gave him what they were set to SEND to the Big 12. From what I've read on his timeline, he didn't even see the error until someone pointed it out. He was simply posting the information and when the misspelling started spreading like wild fire, that's when USF sent him a BRAND NEW corrected document.

In all seriousness, you all should be thanking him for even posting it, WHICH WAS HIS JOB TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE. and really, If some UCF fan from Disneyland didn't catch the misspelling, that document WOULD HAVE BEEN SENT TO THE BIG 12 WITH THE ERROR.

This is all  USF's fault, and quite frankly the way I've heard they treat the media, they deserve to get it thrown back in their face. Some of you should really think before you post and stop drooling all over your keyboards. Maybe instead of spreading hate about THE ONLY MEDIA OUTLET IN THE WORLD THAT ACTUALLY PROVIDES USF COVERAGE direct your anger toward the athletic communications department and whoeever is leading the charge there.

TL;DR

• Upvote 2