USF backup OL Benjamin Knox suspended indefinitely

Dogma

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,870
  • Days Won:  25

Cook was also arrested for criminal mischief with a bb-gun, and he almost kills puppies.... How low....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/fsu-s-dalvin-cook-was-cited-last-year-for-chaining-three-puppies-together-032456889.html

Edited by HR Bull

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,558
  • Days Won:  19

I hope this case is sorted out

The freshmen learns from his mistakes - and does his best to improve his life

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I hope this case is sorted out

The freshmen learns from his mistakes - and does his best to improve his life

IMO, he can learn from his mistakes somewhere else.  This could have been catastrophic, thankfully it wasn't.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Firing a gun into a dorm (allegedly) is not a mistake. That is what we grown ups call a major **** up.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Firing four shots into a dorm loaded with students is far more egregious than hitting a girl in a bar fight (which he was acquitted).

Yup...I've read stories about bullets going thru walls and killing people.  It's dumb & scary.

I think the comp to Cook was more about "innocent till proven guilty".  Not saying this is the case, but WHAT IF someone discharged, and Knox is covering for him? Highly unlikely, but apparently no one saw him at the scene...so it's POSSIBLE someone used the gun and shot it.

Unlikely, I know, but that's why we wait for the evidence.  Per an earlier story, he's not talking, so who knows?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,828
  • Days Won:  6

Yup...I've read stories about bullets going thru walls and killing people.  It's dumb & scary.

I think the comp to Cook was more about "innocent till proven guilty".  Not saying this is the case, but WHAT IF someone discharged, and Knox is covering for him? Highly unlikely, but apparently no one saw him at the scene...so it's POSSIBLE someone used the gun and shot it.

Unlikely, I know, but that's why we wait for the evidence.  Per an earlier story, he's not talking, so who knows?

"Investigators swept the scene finding shell casings and eventually a parked vehicle containing an open gun case, and an empty box of ammunition sitting next to the car.

The owner of the vehicle was identified as 21-year-old USF resident student Benjamin Knox from DeLand. "

"Investigators believe the lineman is the triggerman because they say surveillance video captured the shooting.

Knox has been charged with the crimes of Possession or Discharge of a Firearm on Campus, and Shooting into an Occupied Dwelling."

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/2015/10/11/usf-football-player-arrested-firing-gun-campus/73780638/ 

Edited by 206BULL

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,956
  • Days Won:  436

Anybody hear the idiot on Rick and Tom calling for Taggart to be fired lol most likely a ucf troll.

I'd think it more likely someone from here. A few have expressed here that they still want him gone (which, honestly, I don't think one game should change their opinion if that's the way they really feel) but others know they would sound pretty silly banging that drum real hard here right now so they needed another outlet to vent on.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Forget him. I hope this does not adversely impact the team's focus in preparing this week. We finally have something positive going on and this idiot makes this move....

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Got to to shoot guns up in the air if you want to do celebratory gun shots after a big win. Heck, should just use blanks. 

Kids do not try this at home...stupid and dangerous!

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,558
  • Days Won:  19

+1