• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Mike White given release from USF football, will transfer

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Wow. I wish him the best of luck at either fau or fiu (whichever he decides to attend).

But really he can't stand a little competition? Mikey kind of looks like a primadonna.

• Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

He talked to CWT right after the spring game. White was getting 3rd string reps in spring practice, and was 2nd string behind Bench at the spring game.

He knew what was coming.

CWT confirmed this to him after the spring game, and granted his release to transfer.

Like I said before, Flowers is CWTs man. We are going with him whether anyone likes it or not. Taggart's ship will sink or float because of Quinton. Let's cross our fingers and hope we win 6 this year.

• Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

He really put our program over with the joey knight interview. I wish we could talk him into becoming a pitcher for us, he's got good stuff from what I hear.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Wow. I wish him the best of luck at either fau or fiu (whichever he decides to attend).

But really he can't stand a little competition? Mikey kind of looks like a primadonna.

Or he knew it wasn't going to be a real competition, and didn't think he'd get a fair shake, if Taggart was wed to Flowers.  Who knows, but he's 19...he gets to decide what's best for him.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Or he knew it wasn't going to be a real competition, and didn't think he'd get a fair shake, if Taggart was wed to Flowers.  Who knows, but he's 19...he gets to decide what's best for him.

If Flowers has made any strides at all since last season, White was the third best QB on the roster.  Especially in a revamped system looking for a more mobile QB.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Mike White. Greatest USF QB ever.

We hardly knew ye.

Edited by Joe

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Best of luck to him. I hope he does well wherever he may land.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  3

Shocking, but not surprising given how many players  have left USF the last couple years. Willie might be even more like Harbaugh, pissing off players in the locker room.  

Where does he expect to go? If you can't be the starting QB at USF, well…

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

Same could be said for Bench last year.  Flowers could be the starter with the true Fr being the only remaining QB on the roster.  When QBs feel that the coach either doesn't want them or won't be playing them they tend to want to transfer.  So Flowers better be THAT good.  As for White going to FIU, I doubt it. McGough started there as a true Fr last year and should start again this year.  But ya never know.  Don't know the QB situation at FAU.

Edited by CousinRicky

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Same could be said for Bench last year.  Flowers could be the starter with the true Fr being the only remaining QB on the roster.  When QBs feel that the coach either doesn't want them or won't be playing them they tend to want to transfer.  So Flowers better be THAT good.  As for White going to FIU, I doubt it. McGough started there as a true Fr last year and should start again this year.  But ya never know.  Don't know the QB situation at FAU.

I have been thinking the same thing since I saw that Mike was granted his release.  I would not be at all surprised to have Flowers and only a true freshman