• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

1 PM Game time tomorrow

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Just a reminder hoops fans...home game at 1 PM.  See all 50 of you there.  Not sure why this game is happening at such an odd time.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

Semi serious response - to give the few Bulls Club staff time to head home for the holidays.  As many know, John Bowers has left which leaves only Shelley, Zack, Marcy and Joe as official and Nucc and Lelo lending a hand.  Those that are left are working their tails off.  Word is that a new hire may be in place in about a month but nothing official. 

As for the game time, just guessing they figure people have off for the holidays and/or it is filling a time slot on TV but I don't even know if it is on.  We'll be there and our daughter, son-in-law, grandkids and some friends of theirs will be there. 

An aside, I'm liking the stand until they score thing they are trying to start.  It gets a bit embarrassing after 4 minutes of game time and we're still standing.  But I still like it.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Great idea - I'm going to stand up here at home until we score, too!

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

Semi serious response - to give the few Bulls Club staff time to head home for the holidays.  As many know, John Bowers has left which leaves only Shelley, Zack, Marcy and Joe as official and Nucc and Lelo lending a hand.  Those that are left are working their tails off.  Word is that a new hire may be in place in about a month but nothing official. 

As for the game time, just guessing they figure people have off for the holidays and/or it is filling a time slot on TV but I don't even know if it is on.  We'll be there and our daughter, son-in-law, grandkids and some friends of theirs will be there. 

An aside, I'm liking the stand until they score thing they are trying to start.  It gets a bit embarrassing after 4 minutes of game time and we're still standing.  But I still like it.

Hate to tell you, but Stan Heath used to have his team stand until the scored. Sometimes they would be standing for a long time and I was wondering how it would effect the players. Cuse always has done that and I believe USF got that from them as they started doing this a few years ago. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

SE Louisiana is 3-9, and is our last "gimmie" game this year, it seems.  Could be the last time we're at .500 for the year, so hopefully it's a nice win.

We're currently at the bottom of the AAC, as the only team with a losing record.  But, that matters less & less with each conference game.

Hoping to see us put it together.  Still predicting 9 wins, but hoping for more.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,473
  • Days Won:  422

Hate to tell you, but Stan Heath used to have his team stand until the scored. Sometimes they would be standing for a long time and I was wondering how it would effect the players. Cuse always has done that and I believe USF got that from them as they started doing this a few years ago. 

Lots of college teams do this and I too am glad we're trying to get it going .... Have to hand it to the otherwise annoying entertainer guy for pushing the heck out of it. Now if they can just do something about the Garth Brooks wannabe and the national anthem.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

SE Louisiana is 3-9, and is our last "gimmie" game this year, it seems.  Could be the last time we're at .500 for the year, so hopefully it's a nice win.

We're currently at the bottom of the AAC, as the only team with a losing record.  But, that matters less & less with each conference game.

Hoping to see us put it together.  Still predicting 9 wins, but hoping for more.

Well if they can't beat SEL then we might be looking at a 0 conference win team. These guys will probably have mailed it in for the season if they can't beat this SE Louisiana.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,936
  • Days Won:  12

They still doing the SimbaCam?

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

LOL BAUSF that is exactly what I was thinking. I'll probably make it by halftime...oh well.

Happy Holidays Bulls Fans!