• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2015-2018 Conference Football home and homes announced

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

So basically, if we can beat SMU, Temple, UConn, Navy, Syracuse, and FAMU, we're bowl bound?

There you have it..

Tough to count on all six...Navy and Cuse in particular will probably be at least as good as us.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

So basically, if we can beat SMU, Temple, UConn, Navy, Syracuse, and FAMU, we're bowl bound?

There you have it..

Tough to count on all six...Navy and Cuse in particular will probably be at least as good as us.

Navy, Cuse and Temple will be better than us. UConn improved a lot over the season after we played them too and we barely beat SMU. I hope Taggs isn't the play caller again. I see only 1 guaranteed win there and it's against FAMU.

Edited by CPR
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Two games in the state of Maryland

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Two games in the state of Maryland

Crabcakes till you puke!

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Days Won:  0

Assuming 6 wins gets you in. The only 6 win AAC team was shut out of the bowls this year. There are the same number of bowl tie ins for the American next year and we are adding a Navy team that won 7 games and could potentially suck up an AAC bowl next year.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

There you have it..

Navy, Cuse and Temple will be better than us. UConn improved a lot over the season after we played them too and we barely beat SMU. I hope Taggs isn't the play caller again. I see only 1 guaranteed win there and it's against FAMU.

Don't sleep on the rattlers

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

disappointed not to have tulane

Big ditto.  We've never played them and was hoping for the NOLA trip in the next 2 years.  Oh well.  Also, I kind of thought they might mix it up a bit instead of playing the same teams 2 years in a row.  Would be nice to have done each rotation every other year.

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

There you have it..

UConn went 2-10 and lost in blowouts to Cincy and Memphis down the stretch, not to mention losing to SMU at home. Just because they had one lucky game against UCF doesn't mean they're good. We will beat them.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

There you have it..

Don't sleep on the rattlers

I agree about not sleeping on any opponent, but if we lose that game, then Taggs should be fired immediately after.