• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jordan Reed WR Plant

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Need a good return man. Haven't had a really good one since Lamar

Dunkley has been pretty darn good.

Yeah, so mad Taggart pulled him from PR/KR till late in the year. On a team in need of explosive playmakers, he parked Dunk at CB, taking away those duties.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Yeah, so mad Taggart pulled him from PR/KR till late in the year. On a team in need of explosive playmakers, he parked Dunk at CB, taking away those duties.

Dunkley also made multiple bonehead judgement calls, like running it out from the back of the endzone

But he was absolutely our best playmaker in that situation, if we didn't get called for holding on every return he'd easily have double the yardage he ended up with. 

Edited by Hem

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Dunkley also made multiple bonehead judgement calls, like running it out from the back of the endzone

But he was absolutely our best playmaker in that situation, if we didn't get called for holding on every return he'd easily have double the yardage he ended up with. 

Yeah, but I see guys desperate to make a play after seeing the O struggle, so maybe that's the driver.  I hate seeing guys take it out from the end zone, as so often it ends up with a penalty or worse (fumble), especially with us.

If he gets that PR for a TD v NC State, who knows if we win, but at least it's likely a shootout.  Then again, we had so many holes in the boat, that plugging a few wouldn't save it.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

Yeah, but I see guys desperate to make a play after seeing the O struggle, so maybe that's the driver.  I hate seeing guys take it out from the end zone, as so often it ends up with a penalty or worse (fumble), especially with us.

If he gets that PR for a TD v NC State, who knows if we win, but at least it's likely a shootout.  Then again, we had so many holes in the boat, that plugging a few wouldn't save it.

That play seemed like a game changer, but we were so bad that game who knows if we had a chance.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

I thought he did returns until he got hurt, didn't play at all with rib injury I thought, and then he came back at cb but not returning, I also thought becaase of not wanting the exposure to reinjure ..

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Didn't Dunkley fair catch a punt at the 5 yard line during a game?  Thought it was the Memphis game, but can't remember which one for sure. 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Yeah, so mad Taggart pulled him from PR/KR till late in the year. On a team in need of explosive playmakers, he parked Dunk at CB, taking away those duties.

I thought he did returns until he got hurt, didn't play at all with rib injury I thought, and then he came back at cb but not returning, I also thought becaase of not wanting the exposure to reinjure ..

Bbb,

Stop with the logic

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

The use of facts is cause for banning as per TBP rules/guidelines

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

The use of facts is cause for banning as per TBP rules/guidelines

Is that a fact?  Hmmm ... :D