• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

We're playing Hofstra today in bball. We're favored by 4, I think.

Say, anyone remember when they had football and we played them way back when we just got started? There was the one Hofstra fan with the handle that was his football seat location. I guess he was a police officer in New York City or something like that.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,735
  • Days Won:  3

7:00 tonite.

I'll be there.

And yes, I remember playing Hofstra in football, twice.

We lost both games, by pretty wide margins and in '99 Hofstra made the FCS playoffs.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

i remember the football games against hofstra

very competitive

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Days Won:  0

glad someone remembers the good old days.  That seat is just wasting away in the wasteland that was once Shuart Stadium.  Still in touch with some Georgia Southern yahoos :)

still here...older..fatter..balder.

still mourning the loss of football.  That trip down to USF back in the day was crazy.  Seems the bulls have fallen on hard times since then.  looking forward to the game tonight.  We lost to NC state by a dozen (not that close) so it should be interesting.  No fun flaming Bball.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

glad someone remembers the good old days. That seat is just wasting away in the wasteland that was once Shuart Stadium. Still in touch with some Georgia Southern yahoos :)

still here...older..fatter..balder.

still mourning the loss of football. That trip down to USF back in the day was crazy. Seems the bulls have fallen on hard times since then. looking forward to the game tonight. We lost to NC state by a dozen (not that close) so it should be interesting. No fun flaming Bball.

****, dude I remember you well. Your name alone brings back memories of our start-up program. You were a lot of fun then and you represented a very good team. Glad you checked back in with the board.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6

You pulled that name out of the hat.  That dude SHREDDED the bulls that night.  Remember you guys getting close...maybe bulls down 29-23 and he just took off on a qb draw and ran for 50..scored soon after that..42-23 final if my brain cells are working correctly.  HU still one of the few teams the BULLS have never (and will never) beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Marques Colston was a freshman on that team.  think you had some DB's who ended up playing on Sundays as well as a linebacker?  If I wasn't paying college tuition for some kids, would have flown down there tonight for some fun. 

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  433

He was taken ahead of Tom Brady in that draft.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Was there a big effort to try and keep football? I grew up just down the road in Port Washington and remember going to a training camp or two in high school. Thought it was sad the program was disbanded.