• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Next Year Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Hoping Harlan closes the upper decks permanently, and those do not open unless the ticket sales in game week warrant it, or if there happens to be a large walk up crowd on game day. The lower bowl holds 40,000, shouldn't have to open the upper bowl often for a while. The only thing I know they'll have to figure out is if the lower bowl is filling up, how do they sell open 'expensive' seats in the 100's on game day or game week without pissing off the season ticket holders who paid a pretty penny for those.

Edited by Danm1983

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

For the record,I have had  3 season tickets for the last 8 years and other family members of ours have 5 so there is usually 8 of us that tailgate together.  BTW, the number has slowly dwindled.  I haven't yet spoken with my other family members, but I will renew my tickets borrowing some financial crisis because I love college football and my Bulls.   Having said that, I would like to see Taggart fired as he hasn't shown me anything to say he can turn this around, but unfortunately that isn't going to happen. 

The bottom line is this.  Let's assume the season plays out like as expected.  We lose to UCF by a similar score to the Memphis game.  There is some stupid play calling and mismanagement of the QB situation again by Taggart and we go in to the offseason and Taggart is still our coach.  How does Harlan sell this program in the offseason to the fans, alumni, community and donors?  What optimism is in the letter he sends to season ticket holders asking them to renew?  What does he say when they go on the Booster tour through the state of Florida?  Maybe more perks and a price reduction on tickets as has been mentioned here.  The dude is between a rock and a hard place.  I believe he's seen enough to believe Taggart isn't the answer.  All that's left for him is the timing and the finances. 

Go Bulls!

Well said, I agree I would not want to be in Harlan's shoes right now.  However, he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy to let the grass grow under his feet and I know something will be done.  Don't know what yet.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

Honestly I have no problem with buying tickets from stubhub. Been to every game this year except for the first because I was at a wedding. Gives me more money to do other things. Plus I sit in nice seats in sect 125 for prob under 100 bucks for 2 tixs to each game.

• Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

Hoping Harlan closes the upper decks permanently, and those do not open unless the ticket sales in game week warrant it, or if there happens to be a large walk up crowd on game day. The lower bowl holds 40,000, shouldn't have to open the upper bowl often for a while. The only thing I know they'll have to figure out is if the lower bowl is filling up, how do they sell open 'expensive' seats in the 100's on game day or game week without pissing off the season ticket holders who paid a pretty penny for those.

Agree 100%. Just move the season tix holders up there to the corners of 200 level. Let's get back to basics.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Anyone who has had season tickets for the last 4 years should get them free next year. They have paid for 4 years and still haven't seen 6 decent games! Donation requirements should be eliminated and prices current ticket prices should be sustained. No one is paying a donation now to get tickets - tickets are easy to come by. People who are paying donations do it to support hte program and would continue w/ or wtihout a donor requirement.

USF athletics was extremely quick to ride the wave of hype and jack up seat donation levels. You really can't blame those fans for responding to the market dynamics of the inferior product we have built.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

I will use those dropped season tickets to improve the seating on mine. If the move to a better seat is worth it, I will up grade. Being a Bull doesn't stop because the team is playing poorly. The best game this year was in the rain. Yelling and cheering made me proud to be a Bull.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

When I'm dead, that'll be the day I don't renew

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

Donation money on top of tickets for better seats is a joke at this point. Grouper is right. They changed our section from $100 to $1,000 when we were actually a competitive team. Time to go the other direction with that noise. At this point they will be lucky to get 20,000 butts in the seats next year. We should play at the Trop instead

• Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

Donation money on top of tickets for better seats is a joke at this point. Grouper is right. They changed our section from $100 to $1,000 when we were actually a competitive team. Time to go the other direction with that noise. At this point they will be lucky to get 20,000 butts in the seats next year. We should play at the Trop instead

Hmmmmm - liking the nomad idea. Until ocs play at RayJay during baseball season then move to Trop. A little nod to st. Pete students and casual fans.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Honestly I have no problem with buying tickets from stubhub. Been to every game this year except for the first because I was at a wedding. Gives me more money to do other things. Plus I sit in nice seats in sect 125 for prob under 100 bucks for 2 tixs to each game.

of course you don't. you don't contribute a single dime to bettering our program. not a surprise at all.

next time you want to complain about our $1m+ coach just remeber you do nothing at all to effect change.

• Upvote 1