• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let's talk bball!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Hoping for a close game. After this there are a slew of potential wins for this team.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,467
  • Days Won:  422

USF by 6 vs NC State today. Shocker to some but it's our new norm. Some older Heath era fans think I'm "deluded" but welcome to the Antigua Era! Go Bulls!

Some of the older Rose era fans thinks you're deluded ..... but hope you're right.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,611
  • Days Won:  51

USF by 6 vs NC State today. Shocker to some but it's our new norm. Some older Heath era fans think I'm "deluded" but welcome to the Antigua Era! Go Bulls!

Some of the older Rose era fans thinks you're deluded ..... but hope you're right.

My freshman year it was Charlie, Curtiss Kitchen, Tommy Tonnelli, Cuda, and Wallace. Was a great team

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Will have to reduce the turnovers in half, hang close on the boards, and really be able to hit a decent % of three pointers if USF wants to have a chance on the road in this game.

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

I really like what I'm seeing:

1) Good defense (decent), and the offense is 100% different than Stan's.

2) The players are getting constant coaching throughout and they aren't afraid to play. No one sits because they missed a shot. Amen to that!

3) Team coaching: I love it! All the coaches are working together. This is how you build a progream.

4) The players play as a team and great attitude.

We are going to get good players to come to USF with this style. If you can score, this is the offense that will help your game.

Depth is going to be the key to this season.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Need to be healthy...Holston out for a while probably, and Guerrero hasn't seen time yet (bet he could have made a difference last night). Another injury or two and this season could be rough. Right now I'm liking what I see, so fingers crossed.

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

Yeah, Holston is probably going to be in a boot for some weeks. I think Dinero is going to get more minutes now; I think he's going to do just fine.

We need Ruben in there. Jaleel can't play his game knowing he's the only big that we have available. This is our biggest weakness right now.

I don't see how Dre Clayton fits into this offense.

Edited by Beta4East1989

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I don't see how Dre Clayton fits into this offense.

He provides size and fouls. I was hoping to see more out of Clayton while Guerrero's been out with his groin injury. We'll need a solid contributor in the front court, so I hope Clayton just needs to grow into COA's scheme.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I really like what I'm seeing:

1) Good defense (decent), and the offense is 100% different than Stan's.

2) The players are getting constant coaching throughout and they aren't afraid to play. No one sits because they missed a shot. Amen to that!

3) Team coaching: I love it! All the coaches are working together. This is how you build a progream.

4) The players play as a team and great attitude.

We are going to get good players to come to USF with this style. If you can score, this is the offense that will help your game.

Depth is going to be the key to this season.

GO BULLS!

Go Bulls

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

Need to be healthy...Holston out for a while probably, and Guerrero hasn't seen time yet (bet he could have made a difference last night). Another injury or two and this season could be rough. Right now I'm liking what I see, so fingers crossed.

I've been avoiding posting anything because people always want to know where I hear things.  But heard in Memphis that there is a chance that Guerrero has to redshirt.