• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let's talk bball!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

Ladies bball, I don't follow that closely. How are we better than last year? I know we have a lot of young talent, but I've not seen how the team plays this year. Coach Fernandez is one of the pillars at USF; he's a true Bull. I remember seeing him showing up at the pubs to watch USF football.

Men's bball, I'm really excited. It's like "Seth part II" with coaching. I know it's a bad term to use, but I liked how we played a fast game back in those days. And we had good recruiting. But Seth couldn't coach when it came down to it.

Anyway, I think in a year or two, we are going to see really good USF basketball!

I'm a happy Bull!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

We'll find out today if our VERY young team can hang with a decent squad of veteran players.  NC State is favored by 15 which seems a bit low to me.  Sagarin has us rated 196 while State is 60.  Excited to watch this team, hoping they can reduce the turnovers and fouls.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Go Bulls !!

Wipeout the Wolfpack !!

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,324
  • Days Won:  43

Got to beat Jacksonville at home on 11/29/14!!! GO BULLS! 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,324
  • Days Won:  43

Horns "up"..........swish.......GOOOOO BULLS!!! Love watching COA's team.

Well said!!! Hope he can get about 8K to 10K to pack the SUNDOME on a regular basis in the future. Great SunDome that gets pretty loud when peeps are actually there. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Eager to see how they play NCSt. I'm not deluded enough to think we actually win (would be awesome), but I'm really looking to see our guys play buzzer-to-buzzer fast & competitive.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Hmm, just took a look at the schedule again, and see we're going to be televised quite a bit this season. Granted, they won't be on the prime channels much, but still showing on ESPNU & ENEWS a lot for a projected lower-tier team. That's great!

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,690
  • Days Won:  7

USF by 6 vs NC State today. Shocker to some but it's our new norm. Some older Heath era fans think I'm "deluded" but welcome to the Antigua Era! Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,611
  • Days Won:  51

USF by 6 vs NC State today. Shocker to some but it's our new norm. Some older Heath era fans think I'm "deluded" but welcome to the Antigua Era! Go Bulls!

I would love to see it! So sick of the CWT product, need to get hooked on the good stuff COA is putting out!

• Upvote 1