• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I seen enough from the Memphis game to say that CWT........

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Days Won:  12

I am less drunk now than I was last night and I can say that I have no clue what the answer is.

The MOST perplexing aspect of this is ALL TAGGART NEEDS TO DO is to just rebuild some credibility and trust in his decision making. This isn't hard. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

Repeatedly putting Flowers in for a series after White makes a successful drive is all I need to see from Taggart.

Wanting to start Flowers yesterday puts it over the top.

Did I miss something about CWT "wanting to start" Flowers? Must be in another thread. Who stopped him?

I really liked putting Flowers in during the 4th quarter when White went out down by a couple of touchdowns. Everyone in the building knew we needed to pass, and here we were trying to run for first downs with a guy that can't throw. But then he puts Bench in on 3rd down.

Brilliant! It amazes me that anyone can defend him at this point.

It's in another thread. It says that Taggart wanted to start Flowers but did not because of the family tragedy with Flowers' brother this week. Edited by MaltLiquorBull

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Repeatedly putting Flowers in for a series after White makes a successful drive is all I need to see from Taggart.

Did I miss something about CWT "wanting to start" Flowers? Must be in another thread. Who stopped him?

I really liked putting Flowers in during the 4th quarter when White went out down by a couple of touchdowns. Everyone in the building knew we needed to pass, and here we were trying to run for first downs with a guy that can't throw. But then he puts Bench in on 3rd down.

It's in another thread. It says that Taggart wanted to start Flowers but did not because of the family tragedy with Flowers' brother this week.

Thanks.  

His reasoning makes sense except that even a blind squirrel can see that opposing defenses know what's coming when Flowers is in the game.  That would be ok if they couldn't stop it, but even the worst defenses can stop it.  The fact that Flowers is even an option at this point is mind boggling.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

The really strange part is that there are some scenarios it would make sense to put him in, like 3rd and 1.  Or goaline scenarios.  That's how Tebow was used his freshman year.  But CWT never uses him in those scenarios.  Almost like he's trying put his players in a position to fail.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

The really strange part is that there are some scenarios it would make sense to put him in, like 3rd and 1. Or goaline scenarios. That's how Tebow was used his freshman year. But CWT never uses him in those scenarios. Almost like he's trying put his players in a position to fail.

Agreed

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

The really strange part is that there are some scenarios it would make sense to put him in, like 3rd and 1. Or goaline scenarios. That's how Tebow was used his freshman year. But CWT never uses him in those scenarios. Almost like he's trying put his players in a position to fail.

Maybe he is setting up for the momentous turn around next year.

On a serious note. I have not had a problem with him bringing Flowers in each game in a pre-determined series and series of pre-called plays.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

The really strange part is that there are some scenarios it would make sense to put him in, like 3rd and 1.  Or goaline scenarios.  That's how Tebow was used his freshman year.  But CWT never uses him in those scenarios.  Almost like he's trying put his players in a position to fail.

THIS!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

The really strange part is that there are some scenarios it would make sense to put him in, like 3rd and 1.  Or goaline scenarios.  

Unless we didn't make the first down or the touchdown, then it would have been a horrendous decision .... You guys are funny.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

The really strange part is that there are some scenarios it would make sense to put him in, like 3rd and 1.  Or goaline scenarios.  

Unless we didn't make the first down or the touchdown, then it would have been a horrendous decision .... You guys are funny.

I try to be funny.

You know what's really funny?

Taggart's decision making.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

It's in another thread. It says that Taggart wanted to start Flowers but did not because of the family tragedy with Flowers' brother this week.

Said there was a "good chance" that he would have started ... probable but not definitive.