• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Spin Master is at it again

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Coach Talk-art is clueless. He doesn't get that we used to beat the piss out of teams like Memphis. He thinks this is a great challenge

we lost to memphis in 04-05 by a score of 31-15

college football is cyclical

get used to it

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

White should be the QB if he can go Saturday. The madness has to stop.

but white will be pulled after he leads a scoring drive

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

Flowers has been ineffective however he may be thinking transfer if he can't play in front of these other two qbs we have. All the QB misdirection came from not wanting to tip his hand for Memphis defense. This post game stuff is to placate flowers imo

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

If Flowers looks like he did in the SMU game Taggart will get booed off the field at halftime in UCF.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Memphis ate Flowers alive in his few plays, they knew what was coming when he was in the game. Not Flowers' fault.

That statement alone should be enough for Harlan to fire Taggart.[/quote

Winner winner

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

CWT is in a no-win situation with the QBs. For every one of you guys wanting to squash him for using Flowers, there's another one waiting to pounce on him for not using him more. Same goes for the other two QBs. No-win, but MW will surely get the start if he's healthy.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

CWT is in a no-win situation with the QBs. For every one of you guys wanting to squash him for using Flowers, there's another one waiting to pounce on him for not using him more. Same goes for the other two QBs. No-win, but MW will surely get the start if he's healthy.

Are you sure White will start? Has Taggart confirmed that or will there still be competition like he said last week. Oh and by the way did you hear where he has planned to start Flowers against Memphis?

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

Coach Talk-art is clueless. He doesn't get that we used to beat the piss out of teams like Memphis. He thinks this is a great challenge

we lost to memphis in 04-05 by a score of 31-15

college football is cyclical

get used to it

That was one of our bad seasons with Leavitt. I believe we also lost to Army on homecoming that season. We won about 4 games and there were many USF fans saying that Leavitt should be fired lol. So you are right, college football goes in cycles. It needs to be time for USF to start winning soon. We have had our low for the past 4 seasons.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

I hope Wille runs the single wing so everyone is pleased. Im looking forward to the end of football season so everyone shuts up. Who needs fans like this at any event.

I have been civil with CWT and USF. No need to bash me like this. I say CWT gets at lest one more season to get us to a bowl game. If he does not get USF to a bowl game next season, than I believe Harlan will make a move. I want CWT to succeed. He is a heck of a recruiter, so USF is in better position now than they were two seasons aga. It is not all doom and gloom like you may think. The wins will come. Give it time. 

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

Some have missed the point I think we have been taken for a ride with all the stories CWT keeps spinning. When we spoke directly with CWT one week he was praising Flowers, couldn't say enough about him. Following week prior to Bench's start he couldn't stop praising Bench. Oh, by the way he did make an excuse that day as to why Bench won the Spring Game even though White was his starter. He is not to be trusted with anything he says & it is no wonder why the team has stopped playing for him, they can't believe the garbage he is making them swallow. Just my opinion.