• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike White status

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

I hope that is just Joey Knight's opinion and not something he heard from Taggart.  

I'll say it...Flowers is bad right now and White is light years better at this moment in time.  Flowers is one dimensional...he can't pass. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

Why does everyone think UCF will beat us by 60+? They arent exactly world-beaters

UCF got manhandled by UConn.

Let me repeat that.  UCF got manhandled by UConn.  The same UConn team we beat.

They will most likely win, but they are NOT better than Memphis this year.  Memphis has a far better offense, and likely a better defense also than UCF.

Memphis beat us by 11.  I don't see UCF blowing us out...at all.  They'll be the favorites for sure, though.

The UCF UCant game was cold and pouring rain the whole time.

and it was raining the whole usf uconn game.  your point is.... 

Florida team in cold wet weather

UCF's worst played game last season was vs USF where the team turned the ball over 5 times and STILL won.

UCF's worst game this season so far was at Uconn where it was cold/wet the entire game and the team turned the ball over 4 times ended up losing by 1 possession.

So will UCF have 2 horrible turnover plagued games in 1 month? Possible but the odds are....

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Why does everyone think UCF will beat us by 60+? They arent exactly world-beaters

Let me repeat that. UCF got manhandled by UConn. The same UConn team we beat.

They will most likely win, but they are NOT better than Memphis this year. Memphis has a far better offense, and likely a better defense also than UCF.

Memphis beat us by 11. I don't see UCF blowing us out...at all. They'll be the favorites for sure, though.

and it was raining the whole usf uconn game. your point is....

UCF's worst played game last season was vs USF where the team turned the ball over 5 times and STILL won.

UCF's worst game this season so far was at Uconn where it was cold/wet the entire game and the team turned the ball over 4 times ended up losing by 1 possession.

So will UCF have 2 horrible turnover plagued games in 1 month? Possible but the odds are....

You have nothing to worry about buddy

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

They will most likely win, but they are NOT better than Memphis this year. Memphis has a far better offense, and likely a better defense also than UCF.

Memphis beat us by 11. I don't see UCF blowing us out...at all. They'll be the favorites for sure, though.

and it was raining the whole usf uconn game. your point is....

How many touchdowns did the weather score on you guys?

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348

If we played UCONN now it would be a toss up who wins. Lucky we caught them early and during the week their QB retired due to concussions.

UCF could very well be a blowout. They are still playing for a conference championship with something still to prove. We are playing for nothing.

If they are still needing style points for a better bowl could get ugly.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  301
  • Days Won:  0

Let me repeat that.  UCF got manhandled by UConn.  The same UConn team we beat.

They will most likely win, but they are NOT better than Memphis this year.  Memphis has a far better offense, and likely a better defense also than UCF.

Memphis beat us by 11.  I don't see UCF blowing us out...at all.  They'll be the favorites for sure, though.

I would guess they open as 17-20 pt favorites

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

Joey Knight â€@TBTimes_Bulls 4m4 minutes ago

White said he tweaked an ankle, hyperextended a knee. Insists he'll be fine for UCF

Wish him the best but......it's not like it's going to hurt his mobility.

Although his movement in the pocket stepping up and avoiding the rush was impressive today.

Edited by Bulls2k

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

Say what you wan about White's abilities. I admire his toughness. Came back pretty quickly after his wrist injury early in the year. Came back in after the first leg injury. Might not be the greatest QB, but seems to be a gamer.

I agree.  White has EARNED the starting job at USF now and for the foreseeable future.  Quit bringing in Flowers.  It accomplishes nothing.  He can't pass, so defense knows it's a run every time.  White throws darts on some of his throws.  When he's on, he's very good.    

Just because you earn a job it doesn't mean you can't be demoted for under performance

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

Oh good now we might only lose 70 to 7 instead of 70 to 0

Bulls and the TheBullspen need more fans like you. Your comments are so uplifting and encouraging for the future of the program.

It's called sarcasm...but realistically we stand little chance of winning. If the future of the program rely on comments from a board we are in deep trouble.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680

Ucf also blew out an SMU team we struggled against. Despite their loss to uconn ucf is much better team.

• Upvote 1