• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike White status

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

Which is why it's so nauseating, not that we lose, but HOW we lose. 

Needlessly.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Say what you wan about White's abilities. I admire his toughness. Came back pretty quickly after his wrist injury early in the year. Came back in after the first leg injury. Might not be the greatest QB, but seems to be a gamer.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210

Say what you wan about White's abilities. I admire his toughness. Came back pretty quickly after his wrist injury early in the year. Came back in after the first leg injury. Might not be the greatest QB, but seems to be a gamer.

I agree.  White has EARNED the starting job at USF now and for the foreseeable future.  Quit bringing in Flowers.  It accomplishes nothing.  He can't pass, so defense knows it's a run every time.  White throws darts on some of his throws.  When he's on, he's very good.    

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

Why does everyone think UCF will beat us by 60+? They arent exactly world-beaters

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

Per Joey Knight if flowers did not have funeral he probably would have started. WTF? Are u kidding me? Q is not fast and he can't throw. Is Taggart trying to get fired?

Why does everyone think UCF will beat us by 60+? They arent exactly world-beaters

UCF got manhandled by UConn.

Let me repeat that.  UCF got manhandled by UConn.  The same UConn team we beat.

They will most likely win, but they are NOT better than Memphis this year.  Memphis has a far better offense, and likely a better defense also than UCF.

Memphis beat us by 11.  I don't see UCF blowing us out...at all.  They'll be the favorites for sure, though.

Per Joey Knight if flowers did not have funeral he probably would have started. WTF? Are u kidding me? Q is not fast and he can't throw. Is Taggart trying to get fired?

Flowers can't throw right now and every time he comes in everyone knows it's a run.  Pure stupidity to bring him in at this time.  He needs a LOT more seasoning.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

They will most likely win, but they are NOT better than Memphis this year.  Memphis has a far better offense, and likely a better defense also than UCF.

Memphis beat us by 11.  I don't see UCF blowing us out...at all.  They'll be the favorites for sure, though.

The UCF UCant game was cold and pouring rain the whole time.

The UCF UCant game was cold and pouring rain the whole time.

and it was raining the whole usf uconn game.  your point is.... 

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

Saw that tweet and was amazed.

I don't know what Flowers is showing in practice but it has NOT translated to actual games yet.

White has had some good games this year. He was on tonight and made some great throws.

Not saying Flowers won't turn out to be a good QB for us, but he is nowhere near the passer White is right now.