• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  571
  • Days Won:  0

Tradition, huh?

Any and all semblance or hope of tradition went out the door with Leavitt and never looked back with the passing of LRS.

The time is now to put all ye faith in Orlando Antigua. Theres little in our way from becoming perenial attendees at the big dance and establishing ourselves as a legitimate bball school. Fills a void in the Tampa market, ceiling is high

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Where's the moron who was screaming back in August USF would be bowling?

I think there were a few of us thinking that. I will not apologize for my enthusiasm.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Who has it better than us? Everybody except SMU?

Give them 2-3 years and try might be better than us.
If Taggart is still here they will be

snarling :stfu:
Stfu yourself. You have your opinion I have mine Edited by snarling Bull

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Who has it better than us? Everybody except SMU?

Give them 2-3 years and try might be better than us.
If Taggart is still here they will be

If Taggart is still here it won't take nearly that long.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Where's the moron who was screaming back in August USF would be bowling?

I think there were a few of us thinking that. I will not apologize for my enthusiasm.

To be fair, the full depths of Taggart's ineptness was note yet apparent.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  1

Tradition, huh?

Any and all semblance or hope of tradition went out the door with Leavitt and never looked back with the passing of LRS.

The time is now to put all ye faith in Orlando Antigua. Theres little in our way from becoming perenial attendees at the big dance and establishing ourselves as a legitimate bball school. Fills a void in the Tampa market, ceiling is high

+1

Bball is where it's at. And not just men's. The women are looking real strong. There was no USF football when I was an undegrad. I gotta say, there's no USF football now, either. We had a pretty nice run there for a while, as we were climbing. But, not any more. Shut this mess down, use the Big East buy out money to throw everything into supporting both basketball teams and build some USF pride. We'll never, ever be an FSU or UF. We won't even be a "good ol' days" USF. Shut it down. We're just flushing money down the toilet with football. Losing fans. Losing brand image. USF football is hurting the school more than it's helping at this point.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Tradition, huh?

+1

Bball is where it's at. And not just men's. The women are looking real strong. There was no USF football when I was an undegrad. I gotta say, there's no USF football now, either. We had a pretty nice run there for a while, as we were climbing. But, not any more. Shut this mess down, use the Big East buy out money to throw everything into supporting both basketball teams and build some USF pride. We'll never, ever be an FSU or UF. We won't even be a "good ol' days" USF. Shut it down. We're just flushing money down the toilet with football. Losing fans. Losing brand image. USF football is hurting the school more than it's helping at this point.

I don't even know where to begin....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,950
  • Days Won:  12

I wonder if Harlan "gets it"

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  1

Tradition, huh?

+1

I don't even know where to begin....

Well, back in the BCS days, USF was at least at the Big Boy table. We weren't doing great, but we were at least at the table. We had a chance. Now, no shot at the table. The AAC blows. And we're near bottom of it. Even if we turn things around and rule the AAC, what's that going to get us? Not a whole hell of a lot. Big Time College Football is never coming to USF.  That window closed.

Now, we never had much in basketball, either. Arguably a lot less than in football. But, at least with basketball there's a chance to make it to the dance, to win out, etc. No chance of that in football. No chance of even being decent during the next few years.

Edited by widerberg