• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

If USF does get an OCS it better not be......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,191
  • Days Won:  42

When the team is winning, Ray Jay is rocking. It's been proved.

http://youtu.be/H_tdb-hGetc

Not only was it rocking, but students were camping out for tickets, I was one of them. The demand was huge. A winning team plus a good opponent is all thst is needed for the fans to come back.

That was the best atmosphere of any college game I have been to, at least I enjoyed it more than any other.

I recall a sports writer who attended wrote that it rivaled the best in all of college football that night.

Winning team plus good opponent is the magic formula. AAC might hurt us in the opponent category.

You summed it up in your last sentence. USF is not in a power conference. Not many care for watching a school in a non power conference because their is no shot at winning it all. We wont ever see USF packing RJS again. Just reality. 

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,404
  • Days Won:  13

When the team is winning, Ray Jay is rocking. It's been proved.http://youtu.be/H_tdb-hGetc

This is more BS!! This was before the late season falls by Leavitt. This was when USF was in a BCS conference. This was when USF had a chance at the national title. This will never happen again as long as we are in the AAC. It is time to follow suit as the rest of the AAC members and get the OCS. Must get it done before Temple as they are looking into OCS as well. Welcome to the minor leagues, pal!!!

Ecu was ranked top 25. USF can be ranked again and fill Ray Jay again. Like I said, your reasons for an OCS are mostly ludicrous.

You are crazy!!! USF will never fill RJS again unless they are playing FSU (due to their fans).  To even think that they will reach that level again with RJS fan attendence shows how much you are lost on the issue. We got to experience something in 2007 that will never happen again in our lifetimes. If you are holding your breath for that again then you are pretty much dead.

I'd bet on filling Ray Jay over an OCS in my lifetime.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,209
  • Days Won:  422

Time to delete this thread. I feel bad for ragging on UCF. 

Maybe delete from the point slick took it down its' current dark path, as he's known to do ... Your initial point was spot on. If/when the time comes, the WOK is an example of what not to build.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,672
  • Days Won:  8

Not only was it rocking, but students were camping out for tickets, I was one of them. The demand was huge. A winning team plus a good opponent is all thst is needed for the fans to come back.

That was the best atmosphere of any college game I have been to, at least I enjoyed it more than any other.

I recall a sports writer who attended wrote that it rivaled the best in all of college football that night.

Winning team plus good opponent is the magic formula. AAC might hurt us in the opponent category.

You summed it up in your last sentence. USF is not in a power conference. Not many care for watching a school in a non power conference because their is no shot at winning it all. We wont ever see USF packing RJS again. Just reality.

There may be more realignment. We need to be well positioned.

They have good OOC programs scheduled for years.

You are more of a dreamer than I am. I was happy with RJS until last season. When I walked out of that loss against SMU last season, I said that USF needs to look at OCS now.  It is the only way USF will ever get a good atmosphere at home for football. We have already topped out at RJS in 2007. Wont ever get back to that. TIme to sell out a 35K OCS

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Jesus I need a new board to follow....

There may be more realignment. We need to be well positioned.

If the BIG 12 talks to USF, I suggest Harlan propose to them a nice OCS. They seem to be big on OCS for the BIG 12, so I hope Harlan has that selling point. SUNDOME is great so we are good there. BIG 12  wants good facilites on campus. 

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,606
  • Days Won:  51

Take me with you.

Time to delete this thread. I feel bad for ragging on UCF.

Maybe delete from the point slick took it down its' current dark path, as he's known to do ... Your initial point was spot on. If/when the time comes, the WOK is an example of what not to build.

And that point has been said before on here many times so yeah, delete the thread, nothing new.

Take me with you.

ROFLOL