• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If USF does get an OCS it better not be......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

Not sure how where I own a home factors into my OCS opinion. Until USF puts at least 40K at each game for 3 years there will be nothing more than a "study".

How did that study work out for UCF when they were putting 10k in the Citrus Dump. They got their OCS because they had to for financial reasons, It was a smart move but they did not build that POS OCS stadiun right, Houston and Tulane should be the model of cheap OCS stadiums, UCF messed that all up.

Because a stadium built in the 30s compares to an NFL stadium. Riiight.

Huh?? Citrus dump does not have an NFL team yet. The Glazers are looking to screw over USF on the RJS lease and USF wont give in this time. Read up on it, Sport!! You will then change your tune for an OCS. We may need to look at Tropicana Field for a better lease deal. The proposed RJS deal is a joke. 

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

I'll take the bet. Bulls +50. You got the juice?

I'm sure they remember the 64-12 game and all the crap we gave them. Look for UCF to run up the score all they can. Do I really think we lose by 50? No.

I'll take the bet. Bulls +50. You got the juice?

I'm sure they remember the 64-12 game and all the crap we gave them. Look for UCF to run up the score all they can. Do I really think we lose by 50? No.

UCF is so terrible. They cant even run up the score with their best year last season. They been looking to run up the score against USF for a long time. They will be lucky to beat USF. 

Save your keyboard Slick. These folks are about emotion. The alcohol has kicked in.

And you are not? You are crapping more rainbows than I am. And I am a very positive USF fan. You cant come on here and consider yourseld sober with your pie in the sky post. Sorry. 

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Save your keyboard Slick. These folks are about emotion. The alcohol has kicked in.

LOL, it's like talking to a cat.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

Or a rat.

Or a man in a hat.

Or a guy who's pants were just shat
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Hitt was not willing to sign another bad Citrus Dump deal. Orlando Sports thought they had Hitt cornered, they didn't.

No one regrets leaving the Citrus Dump. No one

Time to delete this thread. I feel bad for ragging on UCF. They do have an OCS. They do keep their parking/concession money. They do have a better tailgate atmosphere. They do have a better stadium atmosphere. They do have all these things above USF due to a an OCS. It may be a cheap crappy OCS, BUT IT IS AN **** OCS!!!! Harlan sees this!  And USF may have a good OCS or a crappy OCS, BUT AT LEAST USF WILL PULL IN MORE $$$$$. The new RJS proposal is a joke! 

• Upvote 1

Hitt was not willing to sign another bad Citrus Dump deal. Orlando Sports thought they had Hitt cornered, they didn't.

No one regrets leaving the Citrus Dump. No one

And to be fair! UCF has their own OCS. Wish USF had that. You all have plans to upgrade the OCS soon. I give props for UCF for getting the OCS done. 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

And you are not? You are crapping more rainbows than I am. And I am a very positive USF fan. You cant come on here and consider yourseld sober with your pie in the sky post. Sorry.

HOF right here