• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TODAY! IS WHEN CWT PROVES THE................

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

I still stand by 1 more year.... If he's under .500 by the half way point, then we know what to do

He's gone and he did it to himself, that's all one needs to know.  When UCF walks a mud hole through the USF team on their home field, that's all that will need to be said about the tenure of one Willie "The Mechanic"/Willie "Low-T" Taggart.  Good riddance to bad rubbish.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I still stand by 1 more year.... If he's under .500 by the half way point, then we know what to do

He's gone and he did it to himself, that's all one needs to know. When UCF walks a mud hole through the USF team on their home field, that's all that will need to be said about the tenure of one Willie "The Mechanic"/Willie "Low-T" Taggart. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Really? Where is he going? Who pays his buyout? Who continues to pay Holtz? Who pays the new coach?

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

He is inept. That is what we saw. Doesn't know how to use the talent. Doesn't know what to call. Flowers is now number 2, so when he comes in we all know a run is coming... Sly? Hardly. These kids deserve better. We deserve better.

Very well said.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

You people crack me up. We can't afford to fire him and we are SUPPOSED/Expected to lose today. They are a better team all around. So all you'll are doing is trying to boost yourselves up with I told you so's. We beat the people we were supposed to beat, and can potentially beat some we aren't supposed to. I support cwt and I do see a difference in this team. Not a consistent difference but a positive one.

we dont have a qb going forward

we are  a terrible team in a terrible conference

we are not the worst team in the conference

i see no coaching in game on the offensive side of the ball.

cwt is in a trance and clueless while the dv is always coaching and talking to the players

our offense is a joke

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

He is inept. That is what we saw. Doesn't know how to use the talent. Doesn't know what to call. Flowers is now number 2, so when he comes in we all know a run is coming... Sly? Hardly. These kids deserve better. We deserve better.

amen slick

hbyran is right but i think cwt will get one more year

i still cant get over all the dead weight on the football coaching staff

all those coaches standing around during the game look silly

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Well we start 1-2 in all likelihood so...

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Please oh wise one, how is he "suppose" to use the talent?  

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

He's gone and he did it to himself, that's all one needs to know.  When UCF walks a mud hole through the USF team on their home field, that's all that will need to be said about the tenure of one Willie "The Mechanic"/Willie "Low-T" Taggart.  Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Inside info or speculation?

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Firing him won't change anything, only put us further in the hole. And I'm sure Harlan had enough sense to see that. Whether cwt is his guy or not.

Only way he gets fired now is if there is a home run hire that wants to coach USF. I have not heard of any home run hires interested in USF right now, so he should be safe. 

Only HR hires that would move the needle on attendance next year would be Dungy (not happening, no way no how) or bringing Leavitt back (not happening while Judy is still at USF).  Taggart deserves one more year and he'll get it.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,747
  • Content Count:  17,442
  • Days Won:  13

HIRE BUTCH DAVIS