• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TODAY! IS WHEN CWT PROVES THE................

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,338
  • Days Won:  43

BD I have full faith in COA and men's hoops. They'll not be any good this year. Again, he's instilling his culture. I'm a huge hoops guy.

I don't get fans that don't understand a win is a win by 1 or 100. Watch the chatter later if Central Florida smashes SMU today. The fans will not disappoint with their diagnosis.

I agree that a win is a win! Was happy that USF escaped Dallas with a win, I know we are not where we need to be, but we must enjoy the small victories as we may not win again on the football field this season. The new AD Harlan will make sure to do what he can to start winning in both football and basketball. It is a great time to be  USF fan because you will see them climb back up. GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

BD I have full faith in COA and men's hoops. They'll not be any good this year. Again, he's instilling his culture. I'm a huge hoops guy.

I don't get fans that don't understand a win is a win by 1 or 100. Watch the chatter later if Central Florida smashes SMU today. The fans will not disappoint with their diagnosis.

I agree that a win is a win! Was happy that USF escaped Dallas with a win, I know we are not where we need to be, but we must enjoy the small victories as we may not win again on the football field this season. The new AD Harlan will make sure to do what he can to start winning in both football and basketball. It is a great time to be  USF fan because you will see them climb back up. GO BULLS!

goteamgogirl.gif

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

Taggart has been disappointing, but I am pulling for his success and the Bulls success in this game and in every game. I would love to see a great game out of these guys...and I want them to turn the corner and become consistent winners. Here's hoping the day is today. Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

goteamgogirl.gif

shitsandwich.jpg

YUMMY!!!

Edited by hbryan

• Topic Count:  2,330
  • Content Count:  21,286
  • Days Won:  10

I think that is a turd sandwich.  Looks like one of the best I have seen...  :-)

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

You all are dreaming.  This team is who they are coached to be and they will get run over by a team with much less talent but infinitely better coaching.  Please Mark Harlan, end this charade after today.

There have been rumors that the USF game against UCF may seal his fate with Harlan, Harlan knows that USF has no excuse to lose to our rivals, so that game is huge for CWT. So dont expect anything after Memphis game. 

Yep, he's supposed to win a majority of the remaining games to end up back here for next year and I thought his tenure was done last game but Mike White saved him from himself.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,338
  • Days Won:  43

You all are dreaming.  This team is who they are coached to be and they will get run over by a team with much less talent but infinitely better coaching.  Please Mark Harlan, end this charade after today.

There have been rumors that the USF game against UCF may seal his fate with Harlan, Harlan knows that USF has no excuse to lose to our rivals, so that game is huge for CWT. So dont expect anything after Memphis game. 

Yep, he's supposed to win a majority of the remaining games to end up back here for next year and I thought his tenure was done last game but Mike White saved him from himself.

You have to believe that Harlan sees that we could very easily be a 2 win team this season. The Tulsa and SMU games were very lucky to USF. Harlan can see through all this BS!  If CWT does not get things done with Memphi and especially UCF, he is pretty much gone. Tons already know this which is why peeps are acting CRAZY these days. GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Not trying to be an ass about this.  I have a serious question to understand the mindset.  If we lose the next two games and continue to play the same bad football we have been playing, do you still think there was improvement simply because we beat an FCS team and 3 of the absolute worst teams in college football?  

You can make improvement as a team without winning.  You can actually be worse as a team without winning.  I am looking for fundamental improvement from this team and I have not seen it.  Maybe slightly better on offense, but much worse on defense which makes the team worse than last year.  So far I see the record better simply because we were matched up against a worse FCS team and SMU that is ridiculously bad this year as opposed to having to play UL and Rutgers this year.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

I think this would be the first quality win of the year so yes prove us wrong please.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

Not trying to be an ass about this.  I have a serious question to understand the mindset.  If we lose the next two games and continue to play the same bad football we have been playing, do you still think there was improvement simply because we beat an FCS team and 3 of the absolute worst teams in college football?  

You can make improvement as a team without winning.  You can actually be worse as a team without winning.  I am looking for fundamental improvement from this team and I have not seen it.  Maybe slightly better on offense, but much worse on defense which makes the team worse than last year.  So far I see the record better simply because we were matched up against a worse FCS team and SMU that is ridiculously bad this year as opposed to having to play UL and Rutgers this year.

As of this point in time, the team is worse than last year. Absolutely zero improvement. Don't anyone quote a few stupid stats either, the product on the field is absolutely atrocious.