• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TODAY! IS WHEN CWT PROVES THE................

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

So called USF fans wrong with a win at Memphis!!! Pretty much the entire USF fan base are not happy with the coaching at USF. I hope CWT pulls a rabbit out of the hat today in Memphis because our fan base needs something more positive. If he faiils today, then the we can expect to see more fire CWT which is fair. The bottom line is W's and L's. Go ahead and look at the W-L record and say that you are happy. I am not happy and I am usually a positive USF fan. I just dont have faith in this coaching right now, sorry!!! GO BULLS!!

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I'm with him; today is pivotal to next week and beyond. A loss today hurts ticket sales, recruiting, and overall casual fan base support.

Best of luck to him, but a loss today, and someone wants to hire him as an assistant next year, he should strongly consider taking it

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,422
  • Days Won:  19

USF puts up a good fight -- for the first half...

Then well, -- the curse of 17

I'm with him; today is pivotal to next week and beyond. A loss today hurts ticket sales, recruiting, and overall casual fan base support.

Best of luck to him, but a loss today, and someone wants to hire him as an assistant next year, he should strongly consider taking it

Yes!! This fan base needs a jolt!! A shot to the arm!! We need something!!  Many of the USF fans expect to lose. We need those Leavitt days back we many of the USF fans expect to win. Not sure if CWT is the coach that can get us there, so today is a big day to prove a lot of us wrong. I will be there no matter what. GO BULLS!!! 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Our guys are surely tired of losing, too, it's just we haven't seen the consistent fight. Hopefully MW & our O doesn't wait until the second half to come alive. Only with those two things for the whole game do we stand a chance. I still don't see CWT proving a lot with this game, but it might buy him another season.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

You all are dreaming.  This team is who they are coached to be and they will get run over by a team with much less talent but infinitely better coaching.  Please Mark Harlan, end this charade after today.

You all are dreaming.  This team is who they are coached to be and they will get run over by a team with much less talent but infinitely better coaching.  Please Mark Harlan, end this charade after today.

There have been rumors that the USF game against UCF may seal his fate with Harlan, Harlan knows that USF has no excuse to lose to our rivals, so that game is huge for CWT. So dont expect anything after Memphis game. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  301
  • Days Won:  0

The key is going to be the offensive line and QB. Memphis has a good defensive line and can bring pressure. Will Mike White have a good game or will he poop on himself? That, my fellow Bulls is the question.

The key is going to be the offensive line and QB. Memphis has a good defensive line and can bring pressure. Will Mike White have a good game or will he poop on himself? That, my fellow Bulls is the question.

Kind of watch Flowers to start as I have no faith in White to take control. Flowers can at least run. Put White in second half if we are down. That might be the best combo.