• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF @ Memphis

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I expect USF to be fighting for their bowl lives Sat...it will be a hard fought game, I don't trust the vegas line.

We also beat Memphis by 1 pt with 4 seconds remaining while fighting for our bowl lives.  Memphis is a much better football team than USF.  Could we win?  Sure anything is possible, but it's going to take something miraculous like a +6 turnover margin.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

What does USF have trouble defending? The spread attack. What does Memphis run? The hurry up, no huddle, spread attack. Could get ugly quick.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

This would be a major upset if we don't lose by 30 points and putz around.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

What does USF have trouble defending? The spread attack. What does Memphis run? The hurry up, no huddle, spread attack. Could get ugly quick.

The way these games usually go is the D holds up for 2 quarters while the offense messes around and coaches decide to leave points off the board. Then the defensive cracks start to show and then the dam breaks and no one can tackle anyone.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I think we will all be watching with low expectations but a tempered sense of hope

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

I expect USF to be fighting for their bowl lives Sat...it will be a hard fought game, I don't trust the vegas line.

We also beat Memphis by 1 pt with 4 seconds remaining while fighting for our bowl lives. Memphis is a much better football team than USF. Could we win? Sure anything is possible, but it's going to take something miraculous like a +6 turnover margin.

Im sure you meant smu. Also according to cousinricky taggart wanted to spike the ball on fourth down. So we won despite the coaches

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

White must start to have any chance.

I guess we can see how bad they want that bowl game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

We also beat Memphis by 1 pt with 4 seconds remaining while fighting for our bowl lives. Memphis is a much better football team than USF. Could we win? Sure anything is possible, but it's going to take something miraculous like a +6 turnover margin.

Also according to cousinricky taggart wanted to spike the ball on fourth down. So we won despite the coaches

Please tell me you are kidding.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Also according to cousinricky taggart wanted to spike the ball on fourth down. So we won despite the coaches

Please tell me you are kidding.

Nope. True story.