• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MBB wins again!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,450
  • Days Won:  13

Basketball troll? Hahahahaha! We beat Jackson St. (A team that probably >75% of the posters on here don't know where it is) by 9 points.

This team will win no more than 10 games this year.

Basketball Troll.

It's in Jackson, Mississippi. You're welcome.

Wrong!

It's in Jackson(ville) Florida

:roflmao:

He was correct it is in Jackson, Mississippi

http://www.jsums.edu/

Edited by flsportsfan83

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Basketball troll? Hahahahaha! We beat Jackson St. (A team that probably >75% of the posters on here don't know where it is) by 9 points.

This team will win no more than 10 games this year.

Basketball Troll.

It's in Jackson, Mississippi. You're welcome.

Wrong!

It's in Jackson(ville) Florida

:roflmao:

He was correct it is in Jackson, Mississippi

http://www.jsums.edu/

Probably didn't know that they are a member of the SWAC

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Who cares? They are no one and we beat no one.

I am toasting a cool drink of Haiteraid to you sir.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,697
  • Days Won:  7

I love how all of you put so much emphasis on the final score of a game to determine the success this team will have this season. So using that logic, UCONN is going to suck too. They're preseason ranked at #17 but were losing to an unranked Bryant team 34-28 at halftime and only won by 13. UT OH! The basement-dwellers, UCONN! As we all agree, this is a young team, they'll take a few games to learn each other and come together as a team. This team is a 20+ win team. Watch and see. I don't care what crap I get about that. Last year's team was probably one of the worst in recent memory, leading to the firing of the head coach and we still managed 12 wins. This team will win way more than any one but me expects. They have the pieces, and Coach Antigua knows how to put them together, he is no Stan Heath. Heath was incapable of adapting and retraining his teams when things didn't work out, this will be different and you all will see that things are much different now soon enough if you haven't already.

Edited by USFBulls12

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I love how all of you put so much emphasis on the final score of a game to determine the success this team will have this season. So using that logic, UCONN is going to suck too. They're preseason ranked at #17 but were losing to an unranked Bryant team 34-28 at halftime and only won by 13. UT OH! The basement-dwellers, UCONN! As we all agree, this is a young team, they'll take a few games to learn each other and come together as a team. This team is a 20+ win team. Watch and see. I don't care what crap I get about that. Last year's team was probably one of the worst in recent memory, leading to the firing of the head coach and we still managed 12 wins. This team will win way more than any one but me expects. They have the pieces, and Coach Antigua knows how to put them together, he is no Stan Heath. Heath was incapable of adapting and retraining his teams when things didn't work out, this will be different and you all will see that things are much different now soon enough if you haven't already.

Thank you!

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

By mid-season the trolls on this board will be calling for COA's resignation.

And judging by your comments in this thread, you will be the first to do it. This board is for supporters of our teams and you don't seem to be one. Weren't you taught if you can't say anything nice, not to say anything?

No one is saying we are going to win the NCAA championship. What we are saying this that this team is young, with only 4 players being Jr or Sr. The rest are Fr and Soph. So comparing this team and coaching staff to last year's, there is a vast improvement in both performance and attitude. And with the constant input from the coaching staff during games, it helps keep the players focused and hustling. Unlike last year when our offense was like watching grass grow; stalling for 30 sec and then forcing a shot in last 5 sec, this team takes it to the basket or takes a shot when the opportunity is there to put points on the board.

Even with them being young and inexperienced, it will be an interesting and entertaining season as they continue to develop and improve as the season continues. Like others have said, I believe they are going to surprise some people, especially for being one of the youngest teams this year. And Coach A is the one that will bring out the best in all of them.

Oh, have you actually been to either game? I have season tickets and have been to both.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

By mid-season the trolls on this board will be calling for COA's resignation.

And judging by your comments in this thread, you will be the first to do it. This board is for supporters of our teams and you don't seem to be one. Weren't you taught if you can't say anything nice, not to say anything?

No one is saying we are going to win the NCAA championship. What we are saying this that this team is young, with only 4 players being Jr or Sr. The rest are Fr and Soph. So comparing this team and coaching staff to last year's, there is a vast improvement in both performance and attitude. And with the constant input from the coaching staff during games, it helps keep the players focused and hustling. Unlike last year when our offense was like watching grass grow; stalling for 30 sec and then forcing a shot in last 5 sec, this team takes it to the basket or takes a shot when the opportunity is there to put points on the board.

Even with them being young and inexperienced, it will be an interesting and entertaining season as they continue to develop and improve as the season continues. Like others have said, I believe they are going to surprise some people, especially for being one of the youngest teams this year. And Coach A is the one that will bring out the best in all of them.

Oh, have you actually been to either game? I have season tickets and have been to both.

You probably don't want to go there...

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Totally delusional - I'll have some of whatever she's having...

25bd06b6ab35672a2d27a5c270689803.jpg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,450
  • Days Won:  13

20 Win team? LOL..... Drugs are bad.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

You do realize in the whole history of USF basketball we have only had 4 20 win seasons, right? And you must also know that Stan Heath was the head coach of 2 of those teams, correct?

I'm tired of humans who act as if Stan Heath couldn't coach himself out of a paper bag.

We have no idea how good of a college Head Coach Antigua is. Have some patience and enjoy the ride.