• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will Muschamp Is Out At Florida, Bring Him To Tampa?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

Muschamp is a TERRIBLE head coach. I will take Taggart all day, and I'm not exactly thrilled with him.

• Topic Count:  2,328
  • Content Count:  21,279
  • Days Won:  10

No stop this talk it makes us look bad

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

No stop this talk it makes us look bad

Saturdays make us look bad - this talk is just a result of how inept our program has become

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

u

I don't think she Yono's pedigree is all that hot. And for that matter neither is Muschamp's. Ran into an interesting person who has had tickets since day one of USF football. He made an interesting statement, he said, "Harlan will get this turned around".

are you renewing next year?

Will renew next year don't want to see you USF lose any further status regarding conference division. This could happen due to low attendance. I want to give Harlan a chance to turn this around hopefully without Taggart. He seemed to have made a good choice for the basketball coach so far.

Can't take him anymore. Tired of throwing our extra two tickets when the kids don't go Edited by snarling Bull

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

u

I don't think she Yono's pedigree is all that hot. And for that matter neither is Muschamp's. Ran into an interesting person who has had tickets since day one of USF football. He made an interesting statement, he said, "Harlan will get this turned around".

Will renew next year don't want to see you USF lose any further status regarding conference division. This could happen due to low attendance. I want to give Harlan a chance to turn this around hopefully without Taggart. He seemed to have made a good choice for the basketball coach so far.

Well said!! I am going to be there and support my school. Attendence does matter even during the bad times. It is not like this is CWT 5th season. It is only his 2nd season and his recruiting is doing a lot better than Holtz. To me, I see this program growing again in a few seasons. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

We don't need the guys who looks the way cwt coaches. Sad and confused. We have enough of that already.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

u

Can't take him anymore. Tired of throwing our extra two tickets when the kids don't go

Tell them that you will downgrade your season ticket total until things get better. That way, you stay in the loop and get grandfathered in the seating plan for the OCS. Believe me, you dont want to lose your seat in line when the OCS happens. Ask, Tulane fans how that went. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Could florida hire taggart?

one can hope

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Could florida hire taggart?

one can hope

Don't start the rumors - we will be signing Taggart to another extension!