• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

[BSB - 2017] Joseph Perez - 3B

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Yes, it's not a misprint... Baseball.

Kendall Rogers â€@KendallRogersPG 17m17 minutes ago

.@USFBaseball lands another stud, this time 3B Joseph Perez, ranked 21 overall prospect nationally by @PerfectGameUSA http://www.perfectgame.org/Players/Playerprofile.aspx?ID=349617 â€¦

Kendall Rogers â€@KendallRogersPG 16m16 minutes ago

It's fairly obvious at this point, looking at recruiting rankings for 2015 and beyond, @USFBaseball made a great call w/ Kingston/staff.

PERFECT GAME Baseball recruitment rankings:

2014 - NR (out of 100)

2015 - #16: 15 commits (1 top 100 player)

2016 - #49: 4 commits so far.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

If he's that good, he'll go MLB

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

That's why, for me, it's hard to get excited about baseball recruiting.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

There's a fine line. If you're good enough to go top 3-5 rounds, you usually take the money. You have to get good players, but not too good or they never make it to campus.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

Just a heads up for next time, in case you didn't realize it, when you add a tag such as baseball, there's a box you can check that puts the tag at the front of the thread title to save having to use 'bsb' ...

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Lelo swung and missed on a good bunch of kids that wound up going on to sign minor league contracts. We were left with kids from Jesuit and Tampa Catholic and Lelo's mediocre record. I hope Kingston has something up his sleeve to lure this kids to honoring their USF commitment, rather than following the lure of a minor league contract. I agree with Apis, I'll be excited once these kids step foot on campus.

Just a heads up for next time, in case you didn't realize it, when you add a tag such as baseball, there's a box you can check that puts the tag at the front of the thread title to save having to use 'bsb' ...

I believe I did

You can see the Baseball tag underneath it (unless I thought I did and didn't and you edited it in :huh: )

But I know people have reading comprehension/ignoring issues on this board.........

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

I believe I did

You can see the Baseball tag underneath it (unless I thought I did and didn't and you edited it in :huh: )

But I know people have reading comprehension/ignoring issues on this board.........

You did pick the Tag, but there's a box to the right of where you picked, labeled Use first tag as prefix . This would put the BASEBALL Tag in front of the thread title on the Index to accent it even more as people looked at the list. It would show up like PINNED shows up on the top threads on this board.

It's not something I've found that I can edit ...

I believe I did

You did pick the Tag, but there's a box to the right of where you picked, labeled Use first tag as prefix . This would put the BASEBALL Tag in front of the thread title on the Index to accent it even more as people looked at the list. It would show up like PINNED shows up on the top threads on this board.

It's not something I've found that I can edit ...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OK.. Thanks  Good to know

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

Lelo swung and missed on a good bunch of kids that wound up going on to sign minor league contracts. We were left with kids from Jesuit and Tampa Catholic and Lelo's mediocre record. I hope Kingston has something up his sleeve to lure this kids to honoring their USF commitment, rather than following the lure of a minor league contract. I agree with Apis, I'll be excited once these kids step foot on campus.

Oi...last I checked Jesuit has been a state baseball powerhouse. Even got ranked the #1 team in the nation once. They're not some horrible team.