• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Brandon Ziarno, QB, 2015, Melbourne FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

I completely agree CK. This kid has something special and I would love to see him in a bulls uniform. Hopefully Telly will pursue him further and get in Taggart's ear!

He is a gamer and exactly what this program needs! It is beyond me why nobody has offered. Almost 70% completion percentage tells me he's accurate and 36/1 TD to int ratio tells me he's smart.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1063363/highlights/167698375?mb=true&utm_expid=74649800-27.wy0B-i_dTrmfLgMQ1EtC3A.1&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

Kid looks good, but here's a strange question.

At their home games, why is half the team in black and the other half in green? Varsity and JV?

That would be my guess.

We are in his top 3 schools he would like to play for too! I will be disappointed if we don't offer.

http://ask.fm/brandon10z/best

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

Looking at an interview he did a year ago heading into his junior season. They ask him what have you been doing to prepare for this season. Very first thing he brings up is the weight room.

The film showed it. That's the kind of thing I like.

He's never really been a guy that was going to aim high as far as his school of choice goes. He mentioned FIU or FAU as the schools he'd like to go to but not for any specific reason other than that they're in south Florida.

If you watch his 2012 tape it's easy to see why he wasn't on many colleges' radar. It's actually pretty amazing the kind of improvements he kept making from one year to the next, from 2012 to 2013 and then from 2013 to 2014. If he looked in 2012 or 2013 the way he does in 2014 then I think he'd have gotten more interest.

This is a gettable prospect that Telly Lockette could bring in and I like him.

The one loss he had this season to The First Academy...he was 29 of 45 for 400 yards, 5 TDs and 0 INTs with 3 runs for 12 yards and 1 rushing TD.

He scored 6 touchdowns, has an almost perfect passing day, and they lose the game 46-63. LOL.

Thing is we need about four recruits like Brandon Ziarno. I'm not trying to give the impression this kid is the end-all be-all. Just saying we need to fill the roster with guys like him.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

CK, I appreciate your thoughts. What's your thoughts on taking Keane, Ziarno and Hale in one class? On the one hand we desperately need a QB but on the other hand having 3 in one class (where only Hale coule really play another position) can be a problem.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  43
  • Days Won:  0

I would love if we could get 3 QB's in one class... better odds of one of them panning out.  If one has to transfer down the road so be it.

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I would love if we could get 3 QB's in one class... better odds of one of them panning out.  If one has to transfer down the road so be it.

I'd love it too. I still can't believe Taggs has only recruited 1 QB in each of his recruiting classes and one of them might be a WR when he's done here. Should've at least offered kids like Alex McGough that probably would've came here if offered. Even if it doesn't work out and it's a wasted schooly, it's worth it in bettering the odds of finding the most important piece of a team.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I'd love it too. I still can't believe Taggs has only recruited 1 QB in each of his recruiting classes and one of them might be a WR when he's done here. Should've at least offered kids like Alex McGough that probably would've came here if offered. Even if it doesn't work out and it's a wasted schooly, it's worth it in bettering the odds of finding the most important piece of a team.

I have to think Taggart promised Flowers a shot at QB...and that he was the only one he was after.  If so, that's a HUGE gamble.