• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF v. USF Attendance

UCF v. USF Attendance   

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

I dont think attendance will be great since they decide to play football on this day for some reason I cant quite figure out, but I think UCF will outnumber us. We are in a rut and the fans arent interested. The students less so. UCF is coming off of a win last year and looks to make it two in a row, at our house. I dont think UCF fans will miss an opportunity to gloat and rub it in our faces. I think it will be just like the FSU game last year.

Assume you mean FSU in 2012 and also "just like" in ratio, UCF/USF fan, not numbers ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I hate that this game is on Black Friday, for selfish reasons.  I usually leave the state to visit family (parents, typically), so I'll be missing these games for the foreseeable future.

I do think USF fans will come out, unless we lay huge eggs v SMU & Memphis.  Still, if USF is smart, they'll have some incentive to get students out, and maybe even sell discounted tickets to USF alums, to try to pull 'em in.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

I dont think attendance will be great since they decide to play football on this day for some reason I cant quite figure out, but I think UCF will outnumber us. We are in a rut and the fans arent interested. The students less so. UCF is coming off of a win last year and looks to make it two in a row, at our house. I dont think UCF fans will miss an opportunity to gloat and rub it in our faces. I think it will be just like the FSU game last year.

Assume you mean FSU in 2012 and also "just like" in ratio, UCF/USF fan, not numbers ...

Correct on both accounts. Thanks for keeping me in check Trip.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

It's only because I think your avatar is cool ....

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Makes me think he's a UConn fan when I see it...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305

Makes me think he's a UConn fan when I see it...

Game of Thrones fan

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462

Helluva a series.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Helluva a series.

Agreed. With this season going as it has for us, this has turned into my bowl game. I'd love nothing more than to see Rocky D. Bull pee in Knightro's cheerios on After-Turkey Friday.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462

I meant Game of Thrones...but game on for Turkey Day. I think it will be a toss up....UCF this year has certainly shown that they can lay an egg.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

This thread....

ThreadDelivers2.jpg