• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We're acting like a big time fan base

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

The commenting section of any Texassite has settled into a specific routine that repeats every week; the actual game is irrelevant to that routine. (Today's example comes from Burnt Orange Nation, but every other Texas site is the same in this regard.) There are two roles in this play. The first is Texas Fan Who Thinks Charlie Strong Needs More Time. The second role is this person.

Our fan base has completely accepted mediocrity and failure. We are on a one way train to becoming Michigan with that type of acceptance...this coaching staff needs to be held accountable, especially the offensive coaches. Texas should NEVER be this inept offensively. EVER.

NEWSFLASH: 3-5 is never acceptable at Texas. EVER.

The Longhorns could get shut out by the Justice League and a Texas fan would still proclaim it unacceptable. MACK BROWN NEVER LOST TO WONDER WOMAN GODDAMMIT.

Not sure i totally get what your saying?

Made more sense to me when I read it at the original site, as the text formatting didn't make it thru the cut and paste operation...

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

The commenting section of any Texassite has settled into a specific routine that repeats every week; the actual game is irrelevant to that routine. (Today's example comes from Burnt Orange Nation, but every other Texas site is the same in this regard.) There are two roles in this play. The first is Texas Fan Who Thinks Charlie Strong Needs More Time. The second role is this person.

Our fan base has completely accepted mediocrity and failure. We are on a one way train to becoming Michigan with that type of acceptance...this coaching staff needs to be held accountable, especially the offensive coaches. Texas should NEVER be this inept offensively. EVER.

The Longhorns could get shut out by the Justice League and a Texas fan would still proclaim it unacceptable. MACK BROWN NEVER LOST TO WONDER WOMAN GODDAMMIT.

The context of what he's saying would be more apparent if you've been posting and reading on the Bullspen for a really long time. The same debate he's referencing on the Longhorn's site has been going on here for ages, even going back to Leavitt's tenure as head coach.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I love lamp, that is all

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  80
  • Days Won:  0

The context of what he's saying would be more apparent if you've been posting and reading on the Bullspen for a really long time. The same debate he's referencing on the Longhorn's site has been going on here for ages, even going back to Leavitt's tenure as head coach.

Oh okay. Haven't been a member here for long at all, but that's the same argument Tennessee has had for the pas 5 years, so definitely have some empathy.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Apologies. Posted from the phone late night and didn't see the formatting issue.

The first post is a quote from the link in the second post.

Just thought it was similar to arguments that go on here.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,932
  • Days Won:  12

Texas, Michigan, and Florida are all learning something or two about reality. 

I won't name names but there are Pee 5 programs out there that have given up on expecting greatness. 

I hope we NEVER do that. 

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

Winning is not a some-time thing; it's an all-the-time thing.

You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time.

Winning is a habit.

Unfortunately, so is losing.

- Vince Lombardi

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Some people here are acting like big time somethings, i don't know if it's a fan base though....

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Is it boobs? Please tell me it's boobs.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Is it boobs? Please tell me it's boobs.

It's boobs, it's always boobs