• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Houston opens as 10 point Favorite

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

This is definitely a 34-13 type of game, Houston is essentially tied for top of the league in my power ranks, they're a fluke end of game fumble-back away from being no-loss in conference. The UT-SA loss is inexcusable, but looks like they're past that and rolling now, and they put a pounding on Temple, who we are seeing their true colors now.

Edited by Danm1983

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Cripes, I predict I'll win the tailgate. There's no telling what Bulls team will show up this Saturday. I'll hope for a USF victory, but it's maddening to expect consistency from this squad.

• Topic Count:  9,894
  • Content Count:  66,066
  • Days Won:  172

the optimism seems to be gone from the board

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,608
  • Content Count:  74,428
  • Days Won:  422

Must have been one of Moon's last live appearances ...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

One of the most iconic rock images of the 1970s where Pete Townsend lands on his knees toward the end of the video.

Video was shot May 25, Keith died September 7th. Pretty sure this was the final live concert.

Looks like yes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Who_1977%E2%80%9378_performances

Edited by charsibb

His final interview...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  301
  • Days Won:  0

Here are a few nuggets of info: The Cougars, who haven't played since beating Temple on Oct. 17, are third nationally with 23 takeaways and 10th in scoring defense (17.9 points). Houston will be without cornerback William Jackson (ejection) for the first half and Turon Walker will start in his place. Kenneth Farrow, Ryan Jackson and Ward have combined for 967 rushing yards and nine touchdowns. Houston, which has 14 interceptions this season, has forced a turnover in 30 consecutive games - the second-longest active streak behind Mississippi's 31.

1. Houston, which has 14 interceptions this season, has forced a turnover in 30 consecutive games - the second-longest active streak behind Mississippi's 31.

2. South Florida LB Nigel Harris leads the nation with five forced fumbles while the Bulls are tied for second with 12 fumble recoveries.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

Here are a few nuggets of info: The Cougars, who haven't played since beating Temple on Oct. 17, are third nationally with 23 takeaways and 10th in scoring defense (17.9 points). Houston will be without cornerback William Jackson (ejection) for the first half and Turon Walker will start in his place. Kenneth Farrow, Ryan Jackson and Ward have combined for 967 rushing yards and nine touchdowns. Houston, which has 14 interceptions this season, has forced a turnover in 30 consecutive games - the second-longest active streak behind Mississippi's 31.

1. Houston, which has 14 interceptions this season, has forced a turnover in 30 consecutive games - the second-longest active streak behind Mississippi's 31.

2. South Florida LB Nigel Harris leads the nation with five forced fumbles while the Bulls are tied for second with 12 fumble recoveries.

Forcing turnovers in 30 consecutive games is a good streak.

Somebody on this board posted a couple of weeks ago that USF leads the nation in number of consecutive games giving up at least one turnover.  I have searched all over, and I can't find this stat.  The stat for forced turnovers is easy to find, but I can't seem to find the one about "committing" turnovers.  If it is true, it is a streak I'd like to see us break very soon.

Edited by MaltLiquorBull