• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Yes. White is better.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Geez. White has gone from best QB in USF history to a turd back to NFL ready now a turd?

Bench didn't impress me. I know he threw 2 TDs but those were blown coverages. White is better.

Who ever said White was the "best QB in USF history"?????

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Geez. White has gone from best QB in USF history to a turd back to NFL ready now a turd?

Bench didn't impress me. I know he threw 2 TDs but those were blown coverages. White is better.

Who ever said White was the "best QB in USF history"?????

Look at the post last Halloween.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Days Won:  12

completely confused by this QB situation. I like to think that Mike can get it done, but tonight was downright plain awful. And there's no place for his performance on the field.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I think Mike starts next week...not saying that is what I would necessarily do but I think that's what will happen

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

We actually have no idea what Bench could be like since he doesn't get first team reps and treated, apparently, like a red headed step child. This also makes me wonder if any other qb would want to transfer to USF since it seems to be a barrier to starting.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

Steven should have been in a long time ago.  Last week's game was a fluke for White based upon his performance up to this point this season.  Bench should be given the oppotunity to finish out the season based upon tonight's performance and his performance against Maryland which kept us in the game.  He obviously cannot do worse than White has up to this point.  At least he shows some grit out there and isn't afraid to run to gain yardage.  He has been seen trying to uplift the team and keep their heads in the game.  Not like White who goes off by himself when not on the field.  CWT needs to give Bench all the playing time during practise so he is ready for Houston.  Imagine what he could if he had more time in practise.  His stats showed passing completion @ 64%. 

Those that back White need their glasses checked.  Take away the Tulsa game and look at his overall performance.  Even with the Tulsa game we are only averaging 21 points a game which is pathetic.   Just a silly question why is Bench always the mop up guy but yet has the better %?  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Days Won:  12

which is worse, risking another performance like tonight, or a continued revolving door at the position?

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

I will give bench this: he did what almost every other qb would do against cincy's defense.

Houston's defense is a whole nother animal however

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

We actually have no idea what Bench could be like since he doesn't get first team reps and treated, apparently, like a red headed step child. This also makes me wonder if any other qb would want to transfer to USF since it seems to be a barrier to starting.

+1