• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Power of the Terrible Towel!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

I would like to come up with a different name on the towel, since the "Terrible Towel", is copyrighted. Then tell me who to get this idea too so we could possibly get this done! What a site that would be to see a stand of nothing but gold towels waving. Any and all suggestions would be great.

Not so great when the golden shower crowd is at the RJ.

True.  

oh, well.  64-12!

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I would like to come up with a different name on the towel, since the "Terrible Towel", is copyrighted. 

Flamingo Towel?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

I would like to come up with a different name on the towel, since the "Terrible Towel", is copyrighted. Then tell me who to get this idea too so we could possibly get this done! What a site that would be to see a stand of nothing but gold towels waving. Any and all suggestions would be great.

Yeah, stupid.... 

OK, make it Green towels, and I may get on board.  I am not listening to every ******* Pittsburgher piss on me that we stole their towel.  

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,985

Besides, I believe that this win is the power of the horns.  For years I had a set of Bull horns on my Pathfinder and we won.  At the 2011 Cincy game (homecoming no less) someone tried to take them and broke one horn off and kept it.  We have never been to a bowl after that, and well, we know how we have played.  I got a new set of horns and they went on the new truck permanently this past week.....

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  151

Not so great when the golden shower crowd is at the RJ.

Who cares. RJ is our house, not theirs. We should not base what we do because of others.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  151

Yeah, stupid....

OK, make it Green towels, and I may get on board. I am not listening to every ******* Pittsburgher piss on me that we stole their towel.

I am going to put this as politely as I can, unlike you, and in no particular sequence.

Did you ever hear, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything". It is a good rule to follow. IMO "stupid" was uncalled for.

Also I think you missed the intent of this thread, which I believe was just to add some fun to the overall situation, and maybe start a new tradition, whether it be the towel or something else.

If in fact you are a CPA, I would have expected a more "professional" response. It is comments like yours and others, that is the reason I have not posted in years, though I have followed the BP the whole time. And as a cpa that deals in facts, logically yellow shows up on tv better than green when waved, don't you agree? I have also seen on tv over the years watching college ball, that there are a few schools that use colored towels already. So I don't think a yellow towel would be a problem.

Also I have had horns on the front of my pickup since 2004 but it didn't seem to help during the last 4 years.

Again the point of all this was to have some fun and there was no need for you to get "pissy" about it.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Since we're Bulls, shouldn't the terrible towels be red matador capes?